+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 3/31 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fan

Re: 3/31 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam;3868033;
    This season is the best yet. There are several credible singers: crystal, mike, siobhan, casey, aron and the teen girl.

The Simon and Ryan "feud" is a joke. Simon and Ryan are great friends. The banter between them sounds as fake as the banter between Simon and Kara and the former banter between Simon and Paula.

At any rate, I think Ryan does a fantastic job on the show. He did seem interested in paying attention to Didi this season, but that could have been because she is so frickin' weepy. Part of Ryan's job is to make sure the contestants don't completely fall apart, especially duing the judging parts.
    --

I love Tim-- not his singing-- his attitude. He is the ultimate positive thinker. He's going to enjoy his time on the show, no matter what. That makes a lot of sense to me. I think he won a lot of support with that answer.

---

I'm glad Andrew is staying. If he sticks to his folkier roots, he'll stay for a while longer.
    --
    Agree with everything, except the last part (about Andrew).

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3867882;
    Please, oh please, don't cast Tim in GLEE! That is one of my favorite shows, and I'm afraid I just couldn't stomach having to look at mopsy and listen to him try to sing every week. High School Musical and Disney can have him - I don't make it a point to watch them.
    Whether or not you might want him on Glee, I'm thinking that if he could get on it that'd be his smartest career move, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood;3867747;
    Okay, that performance by Usher stunk big time.
    Because this kind of performance is all style over substance. What's the point of having someone pretending to "sing." Just play music and have them "dance."

I'm just so glad I'm not a young person to have to have that as the music I listen to. For me, its all about the music, and standing still on the stage singing something that captivates me is far more entertaining than whatever the heck that "performance" was supposed to be.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;3868072;
    Whether or not you might want him on Glee, I'm thinking that if he could get on it that'd be his smartest career move, that's all.
    Yeah, I think you're right. And, well,...Tim's actually growing on me. By the time he leaves (which could be the last night of the season!), I may actually have even thrown in a vote for him. I'm trying to stay strong, but they're wearing me down.
    Last edited by I'm MEL; 04-01-2010 at 08:23 PM.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam;3868033;

The Simon and Ryan "feud" is a joke. Simon and Ryan are great friends. The banter between them sounds as fake as the banter between Simon and Kara and the former banter between Simon and Paula.

--
    If it's a joke, it is not funny! It has become uncomfortable!

+ Reply to Thread