+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 3/31 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/31 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

awww i got all bottom 3 but in all the wrong order
    now im out of the bus...tough luck

Diddly badly needs a stylist. He is so tacky.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3867823;
    Aw man! Two favorites voted off in a row. Now only Siohban remains. She needs to recover from her last performance and turn out another amazing routine to stay in the game.
    Yeah and I'm not happy that 3 females in a row have been voted off. It makes you wonder if any males actually vote.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Newbie

thought I heard someone in the background telling Big Mike to pick Ryan up and twirl him around. I assumed it was the producer.

I wasn't thrilled with the song he sang, but I still think Reuben has a terrific voice.
    I enjoyed Usher and Will I am.
    I wasn't as big on Diddy, but I love the entrhusiasm he brings to the stage. I happen to think he should stay in acting. His role in Monster's Ball was really good, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

oh crap! Tim is safe. Really thought the power of the tweeners and that other site has been neutralized

Quote Originally Posted by cape;3867760;
    I like Tim's attitude - as Tim must see it - by all rights he should be home watching on TV - if Chris Golightly had not been disqualified then America would have NEVER once seen Tim Urban sing a note. So all of this is gravy to him. He's on the tour - he's never going to win - so why not just enjoy the ride. I imagine the Disney execs are chomping at the bit to cast him in High School Musical 4!
    Honestly if I were Tim or his managers I'd be all about getting Fox to push him to Glee. HSM is so last decade and Glee is not just the new hot thing, but also on Fox, so there's got to be some back channel work that can be done.

That said, I am saddened that Kara didn't understand his answer as to why he smiles. Yes, I think he was prepared for that question, but I think that what he said was basically honest and displayed a wonderful attitude: this is a young man enjoying something that he knows may be the highlight of his life. When she looked confused by that answer I think she won him more votes for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by opiumchild;3867829;
    awww i got all bottom 3 but in all the wrong order
    now im out of the bus...tough luck
    I didn't see the whole show (darn this human body and its need for sleep...) and tried to be all mavericky with a guess... oh well. I get my Katie and Tim points anyway.

Is it just me or do the contestants continue to pick the wrong songs? DiDi leaving was not surprising, but I think if she had picked a current R & B song she might have made it through tonight.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Poor Didi, I liked her during auditions but she lost her way. She was never going to win this thing but she should have outlasted Katie, Tim, and Andrew. So much for this being a girl's season, I see them all getting picked off one by one every week till there are nothing but the "cute" boys left that can't sing a note.

I'm not mad she left, she hadn't sang a good song in a long time, just a little sad for her and I thought Ryan's obvious crush on her would have helped her last a little longer....or maybe it did......and no comments about him being allegedly gay (I am aware of the rumors), I still think he was more touchy feely with her than the others and seemed to really like her....really really like her.

+ Reply to Thread