+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: 3/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3861481;
    THE worst of the worst tonight: PAIGE
    Agreed... it would be hard to beat that one for most cringe-worthy performance, although a number of the contestants tried to tonight.

My vote goes for Crystal. The rest were pretty much wanna bees. I knew this was going to one of those seasons. Sigh.

FORT Fogey

Get out the vote!

Lee DeWyze 866 436-5701
    Paige Miles 866 436-5702
    Tim Urban 866 436-5703
    Aaron Kelly 866 436-5704
    Crystal Bowersox 866 436-5705
    Michael Lynche 866 436-5706
    Andrew Garcia 866 436-5707
    Katie Stevens 866 436-5708
    Didi Benami 866 436-5709
    Casey James 866 436-5710
    Siobhan Magnus 866 436-5711

Siobahn...has done better...I didn't like the last three notes at all...but I still love her. She is so shy in person and then she shows out on stage. Sort of like a Beyonce' Sasha Fierce transformation

My favs of the night - Crystal, Mike and Casey. In that order.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Idol Fan

I am, for the most part, not agreeing with the judges tonight, and for once, this season, feel they're being false or going by rehearsals for their comments.

First, I liked Lee and thought it was his best. Not THE best, but very good and enjoyable, except for going flat towards end, which no one of the judges ever pointed out. I thought his vocals were really enjoyable, mostly, and reminded me of Joe Cocker, which he'd do really well (without the movements.)

Paige shot herself in the foot tonight, and I hope Ryan's attempt to get people voting for her doesn't work. She was out of tune throughout the entire song! Bottom of them all.

Tim really shocked me tonight, when I was prepared for his leaving. Unlike the judges, and even though he's at the bottom of my list, next to Paige, .....I really think it was his best! And sounded really good vocally! I don't give a rap that his performance was hokey, he was better and changed the pace for the first time. Kudos to him. They were too harsh, when he finally didn't deserve it.

Next up, Aaron was absolutely beautiful, to listen to, as he began. I loved his singing. Definitely one of his best. A+

Crystal, who I really love, whose vocals are so amazingly pure, every week, disappointed me. She just didn't change anything up at all, didn't do anything better, didn't push herself, imo. And I really wish she would, because this one is going to be a star! Just, need her moving out of her darn comfort zone and taking more risks, and giving a stunning moment, vocally and personality-wise, for me.

Big Mike - ? Tonight I totally disagreed with Simon. First time in a long time I didn't find him hokey and old-fashioned, and loved the vocals and his performance, except for whenever he does the fake soprano. I think whoever told him he can do that should be shot. lol....but seriously, liked his singing a whole lot tonight. One of his best! A++

Andrew, while never again reaching his absolute best, and yes, probably being or at least def. coming off as confused about what to do, was not half as bad as most are making out, and shouldn't have received such a brutal critique from the judges. I was really sorry that even Ellen threw him under the bus tonight. He was far better than Paige, who sang out of tune the whole time! And I do like his voice and Latin flavor, and imagine him singing under apprenticeship to Carlos Santana...I wish...Anyway, I liked him. While not perfect by a bit, far from bottom for me! Deserves to stay! Should stay! Liked his voice and like him!!!! Hope he gets votes tonight!

Katie- one of her best, she just doesn't have it yet. Definitely an improvement in right direction, imo. Should stay.

Casey - how I wish he'd listened to me and not judges, or one of them would have told him loudly enough that his thing is ballads. They are the ones who steered him to this and it's not best for him..Bryan Adams was where he shone, then he became a pretty good bar band singer that was just good. However, I really liked him and enjoyed his performance and his staying shouldn't even be in question!!!! He is talented and enjoyable and it doesn't even matter that he isn't close to winning - no doubt he should stay.

I expect to be as over the top crazy about Siobhan as best of night, as usual......

Simon is bent! Siobhan was leagues better than Crystal! She was amazing, BEST OF THEM ALL, BEST OF NIGHT - only one to push herself, and does ASTOUNDING,

oh and before I run and vote, liked DIDI a LOT!...

Only Paige totally deserves to go. Hope Simon doesn't waste the save on her!
    Last edited by Bellenote; 03-23-2010 at 10:10 PM. Reason: To add comment I left out.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowwisp;3861430;
    she is WAAAY better than megan!
    Yes, she is. I kinda like Didi tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3861498;
    My favs of the night - Crystal, Mike and Casey. In that order.
    Crystal... she had an AI moment, no one has so far this season...
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3861501;
    Crystal... she had an AI moment, no one has so far this season...
    Yes, she sure did!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Crystal gave me chills!

+ Reply to Thread