+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: 3/17 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 3/17 Results Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Loved me some David Cook last night I hope Lee was taking notes b/c he has the ability to do the same.

Not surprised Lacey was booted, but was surprised Tim was in the bottom 3. I thought his looks would have kept him out (not that he deserved it at all).
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

I thought Lacey had a really unique and lovely voice. I was sad to see her go.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3857741;
    Loved me some David Cook last night I hope Lee was taking notes b/c he has the ability to do the same.
    Great to see him doin' his thing

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3857732;
    So, they featured two female rock singers who need more exposure. Do they belong to Simon's label? Just wondering. The first was all right, but the Lady Gaga rip off of the second was so bad I hit pause until enough time had passed for her to finish her posturing.
    I'm not a fan of either one (though Orianthi is all right, have to like a girl who can play her guitar) but my kids were familiar with both of them, and their music. Orianthi's single, according to the 7-yr-old, is played on some show on the Disney/Family channel. My girls listen to Seacrest's top 40 show on the weekends. I haven't listened to top 40 since I was maybe 12 years old, but I pay attention every once in a while lest I appear "old".
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

That ridiculous Lady Gaga impersonator last night was really funny to watch in fast forward with no sound! (stress the "no sound" part) We got a good laugh out of it. What an idiot!

I thought the right person left, and I really hope his fans DON'T rally for Tim next week because he really needs to go!

Lacey definitely had a classy exit. Way to go, girl.
    Lilly should take note.

There are so many under par singers this season that it's just a matter of time before they get picked off.
    Wasn't surprised to see Tim saved. He's a cutie and if I were a tween, I'd be speed dialing and texting to save him.
    I'm surprised that Andrew is managing to hang in. I haven't enjoyed anything he's done since Straight Up. He doesn't even seem to be trying, whereas at least some of the others are trying to use the critiques to their benefit. And, if I have to see Andrew's father cry on cue on camera again, I'm going to
    Last edited by norealityhere; 03-18-2010 at 03:22 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3857878;
    That ridiculous Lady Gaga impersonator last night was really funny to watch in fast forward with no sound! (stress the "no sound" part) We got a good laugh out of it. What an idiot!
    She sucks. I turn her off whenever she's on the radio. I thought I was the only one thinking of her as a Lady Gaga wanna-be.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Ke$ha was a complete train wreck. The bad lipsynching! The offensive Native American headdress! The squeaky-voiced sidekicks who sang with her! I mean, start to finish the worst crap I've ever seen on Idol or outside of Idol for that matter. On the other hand, I was laughing so she did do something right... She didn't sing the song's full lyrics or FOX would have gotten an FCC fine but if anybody is interested it's a google search away. Not that I recommend it...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

So, she actually spells her name with the dollar sign?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher;3857743;
    I thought Lacey had a really unique and lovely voice. I was sad to see her go.
    me too. She has potential....the show wasn't the best arena for her, I think. Kind of like Lilly in that regard.

+ Reply to Thread