Closed Thread
Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: AI9: Prediction Game

Re: AI9: Prediction Game

Lee's been my boy all season and I've had issues with Crystal's "attitude". But Lee totally choked last night and Crystal brought it and brought more personality (bantering) than we've seen all season. Her "attitude" seemed to have made a major turn last week and she became more humble and "thankful". Frankly, I think she's been coached because she really has done a 180 in the gratitude department.

As for Lee's style and his jeans ... I've seen Bruce Springsteen live in concert over 150 times in my life (since the mid-1970's), and I've seen Bruce in blue jeans and black jeans - nothing else. That's Lee's look - and it works for him. I could see him maybe in cargo pants, but anything else would not be "him".

As much as I'd like to see Lee win ... based on last night's performance, I think it might be Crystal.

I thought crystal clearly won every round last night

I love crystal and have never liked Lee except for a couple of performances

even though I would love to see crystal win, my prediction is

LEE the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!

FORT Newbie

Crystal...

She should at least IMHO.

When almost without exception the judges comment on pitch issues (and there were!) in the finals that's a problem. I believe it was Simon that said, "This is a singing competition."

I'd prefer it the other way, but I think:

Winner: Lee

Crystal for the win!!!!

Whew! I'm so glad to get my life back.........except I kinda like that new bach Chris L on The B'ette......oh no! I'll never get my life back!

FORT Newbie

Well, I ain't no teenager, but I hope Lee wins. Like them both, but have really taken to Lee the last few weeks. His downoads on I-Tunes are great - he has a very sexy emotional quality to his voice. I think he's a pretty good songwriter too. I would buy his album, and probably Crystal's too. Personally I think Lee is gorgeous and adorable.

my last prediction for this season (how sad):

Even though Crystal had a better night, I predict Lee DeWyze will be named the next American Idol!
    I like them both so it doesn't matter to me which one wins.

Crystal already has it made and will prosper either way.
    Now Lee. if he wins will definitely get the production support he needs.

The majority of articles and "personalities" seem to favor a Crystal win ... so I am going to hope that it goes where it is deserved, but also needed most.

LEE for the win.

Note to libgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3914831;
    I like them both... and Lee is from my area, thus I have a bit more pull with him.
    As I've mentioned, I'm in his area too. I believe it is you who is riding in the first class section of the bus here, correct? So I now also hope Lee wins because that would be a double winner for you, right?
    Last edited by echo226; 05-26-2010 at 07:48 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I threw myself off the bus - I knew Lee would win, but decided I didn't want to be on a bus that he was driving. I'm with TopCat on this one.

I have to say though, I thought it was funny when Lee sang the line "what would you do if I sang out of tune" last night. I also thought it was funny when they panned over to the band after announcing Lee as the winner, and the guitar player looked like he wanted no part of that!

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3915246;
    LEE for the win.

Note to libgirl

As I've mentioned, I'm in his area too. I believe it is you who is riding in the first class section of the bus here, correct? So I now also hope Lee wins because that would be a double winner for you, right?
    Yes, that is me.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Closed Thread