+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 3/11 Results Show *Spoilers*

Lily was my favourite of the season. She should have won.

FORT Fogey

OK we have two weeks to get rid of Katie and Tim or we're going to have to sit through their sets on the tour. I can't make it through another Megan Joy type song package.

Good God, I have to see and hear Katie again???
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

I liked Lilly but I am not sad she went home. I raved about her week one and then she gave the same performance 2 more times. She was a one-trick pony. I think she lost votes through the weeks and she never seemed to try hard or view the show as a "dream." It seemed like a business venture. I'm not sad to see her go. I think we've already seen the best she has to offer or at least the best she is willing to offer.

FORT Fogey

VERY disappointed to see Alex leaving. Maybe Ellen can somehow find a way to get her mushy banana the experience he needs to move forward from here.

Katelyn was robbed, and so was Todrick! He was entertaining and didn't make me cringe wondering what he was going to warble out.

Not sad about Lilly's departure.

So thankful that Andrew didn't leave. Whew....
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

What's up with Crystal? Is she still not up to par healthwise? She really seems to be barely moving and unable to muster any enthusiasm. I don't believe it's because she's not thrilled and grateful to still be there. I hope she's okay. I really want to see her around to the bitter end (and at the rate we're going, it could be VERY bitter, from the audience's perspective anyway!).

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3853102;
    What's up with Crystal? Is she still not up to par healthwise? She really seems to be barely moving and unable to muster any enthusiasm. I don't believe it's because she's not thrilled and grateful to still be there. I hope she's okay. I really want to see her around to the bitter end (and at the rate we're going, it could be VERY bitter, from the audience's perspective anyway!).
    She was crying quite a bit too. Maybe a combination of sad to see her friends go and not feeling well today.
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fogey

With the emotion we're seeing from this batch, they may need therapy or drugs (legal ones, of course ) as the top 12 begin being whittled away.

Or they may need to extend the show to allow for longer grief sessions between eliminations.

Quote Originally Posted by Luv2Lurk;3853061;
    I know I may be in the minority, but I loved Alex's voice. I am sad to see him go. I would have rather seen Aaron or Tim go... but hey, I didn't vote, so I can't complain.
    Alex and Andrew have been my favorite 2 guys, Andrew because he's really talented even though he hasn't pick the right song and Alex because he had the most unique voice and had so much potential. I voted a lot for Andrew last night thinking he was in danger but didn't bother to vote for Alex because somehow I thought he would be safe. Lilly was my favorite girl, but I didn't vote that night, never thought she was in danger since she's given solid performances, silly me.

This show is too much about the cuteness and not enough about the talent.
    Exhibit A: Tim Urban.

+ Reply to Thread