+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/11 Results Show *Spoilers*

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 3/11 Results Show *Spoilers*

This is wacky voting. I'm afraid little Aaron is going to stay and Andrew's going to leave.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3852991;
    (I didn't see last night).
    There is a link to all of this week's performances in each of the contestant threads

Quote Originally Posted by Bellenote;3852996;
    Oh brother. Tim stays???? Please, this is terrible! I'm not shocked by Todrick - last night's performance could and perhaps, should have saved him. I guess he ruined it before then, but he gave a really good performance last night. Certainly stood out. I'm not heartbroken, but I think he deserved to stay way more than Tim, anyday!

Please, please, hope Andrew stays.

Lee & Casey stay - ok. Happier over Casey, though.
    I have to say as a Casey supporter, I worry that he might be catering a bit with his looks.... so glad he put the hair back yesterday. I am liking Lee a bit more.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Scott & Matt on their dueling pianos! Brings back memories from the tour.

Matt's mole is gone!

They are pretty good. Though I'm not a fan of this song...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

So sad that half of the highlights this season for me include former Idols. Scott & Matt are fantastic!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

So did they bring Matt and Scott back to show the mediocre contestants from this year there is still hope for a career of some kind after the tour?

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3853007;
    So sad that half of the highlights this season for me include former Idols. Scott & Matt are fantastic!
    This season is kind of sad, isn't it? I meant think of the Taylor season... the talent.. Chris... Elliot... Kellie... Bucky.... Cat.... while not a Taylor fan he was so much better then these contestants (at least the men). I am feeling a bit ripped off this season!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3853008;
    So did they bring Matt and Scott back to show the mediocre contestants from this year there is still hope for a career of some kind after the tour?
    Oh, you are a bad BAD man.

Really though these two have been working hard and hustling their careers after the tour. Nothing is handed to them - I say keep workin' it guys!

And Matt's jazz cut (You Don't Know Me) is really nice. I got it when it came out last month.

Hey, this season is just getting started and there is alot of talent with theses kids....its the judges that are bringing the show down....the guys and gals are singing their hearts out (and a bit nervous at first) it will get better. Lets ask the judges to grow up!

+ Reply to Thread