+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: AI 9 Theme Weeks

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: AI 9 Theme Weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3867863;
    It's being reported that next week's theme is the Lennon/McCartney songbook. Rihanna performs her hit “Te Amo”.
    Yay! So do I dare hope that Sir Paul will finally be a mentor, as rumored for so many years? Or are the days of having legends for mentors over?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3863537;
    I think I speak for every other AI viewer who also watches The Bachelor:

PLEASE! For the love of Pete, NOBODY sing "On the Wings of Love!"

Originally Posted by Unklescott
    It's being reported that next week's theme is the Lennon/McCartney songbook. Rihanna performs her hit “Te Amo”.
    Okay...something wrong with this entire scenerio....Lennon/McCartney..and Rihanna?????....just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3867889;
    Yay! So do I dare hope that Sir Paul will finally be a mentor, as rumored for so many years? Or are the days of having legends for mentors over?
    That would certainly up the "class" factor for AI...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3867889;
    Well, McCartney's concert tour is in LA tonight. So, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3868169;
    oooooooooooo, that would be the BOMB!

fingers crossed!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FOX FLASH - FOX PRIMETIME

On Tuesday, April 6 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), the Top 9 finalists –Crystal Bowersox, Lee DeWyze, Andrew Garcia, Casey James, Aaron Kelly, Michael Lynche, Siobhan Magnus, Katie Stevens and Tim Urban – will perform selections from the legendary songbook of John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

Tune in the following night, Wednesday, April 7 (9:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), to see Rihanna perform her hit “Te Amo” and to find out who receives enough votes to stay in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3868169;
    Oh, be still my heart!!! I have seen Paul in concert a few times, and he gives such a good show. He truly loves doing what he does. The first time I saw him, I was in such awe that I was seeing one of the Beatles!

It would be a much needed feather in AI's cap to have him be a mentor.

FORT Fan

Bet Kara would want Paul to do a song w/o bass, piano, or guitar to connect w/ fans.

FORT Fogey

How early do they find out what the theres are going to be? Since Didi had already narrowed down her selection for Beatles week before her elimination, they obviously have some advance notice - I had always thought they only had the one week to decide and rehearse, which was why in the past some contestants have said that they couldn't get a song cleared or had to change because more than one had chosen the same song, so they only had a couple of days to pull it together. Maybe they've changed it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3868893;
    How early do they find out what the theres are going to be? Since Didi had already narrowed down her selection for Beatles week before her elimination, they obviously have some advance notice - I had always thought they only had the one week to decide and rehearse, which was why in the past some contestants have said that they couldn't get a song cleared or had to change because more than one had chosen the same song, so they only had a couple of days to pull it together. Maybe they've changed it this year.
    I remember hearing on many occasions in the past when an eliminated contestant would comment on the song they had planned on singing the next week. For some reason though, we seem to be hearing more about it during the show this year.

+ Reply to Thread