+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 3/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/10 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AsIs;3852283;
    Not just you. If she was any more in his personal space she would be in his lap.
    Simon is the one that is always encroaching on her space; so it seems to me. When they show the table from a distance, he is too far towards her and not even in front of his microphone.

Whatever it is it's inappropriate.

Kind of liked Casey tonight. Sounded to me like he was trying to mix up his performances to me Randy.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

FORT Fogey

Missed Andrew due to darned weather interruption.

I liked this from Casey. Good song selection, easy and comfortable. Better hair.

The guys are stepping it up tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by KofferMum;3852288;
    Simon is the one that is always encroaching on her space; so it seems to me. When they show the table from a distance, he is too far towards her and not even in front of his microphone.

Whatever it is it's inappropriate.
    We can split the difference and tell them both to get back in front of thier microphones.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3852290;
    Missed Andrew due to darned weather interruption.

I liked this from Casey. Good song selection, easy and comfortable. Better hair.

The guys are stepping it up tonight!
    as I am not seeing this but living vicariously through all of you, did he wear it back or all poufy again?
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Aaron Kelly does I'm already There.

This is starting badly - really. He picks up when it hits the power chorus. Not a real connection with this song though. He's a bit young for this.

Randy: Good - work on the lower notes. But the power zone was well done.
    Ellen: Love you - the way you carry yourself is like you're 30 years old. A tough song - too much song for you; but not terrific.
    Kara: You give it your all. But that song - it's not relevant to your life.
    Simon: Wasn't a great vocal but it had emotion.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 03-10-2010 at 09:42 PM.

Idol Fan

So far, no one is on a mind-blowing level - I guess I'm comparing them to the level of the best of last night.

I liked that Lee didn't just sound raspy tonight. Good, just ok, for me.

Alex surprised me. I really liked the sound of his voice. Now if only he'd get some oomph. Still, a good effort for him.

Tim - the only shock for me were the judges raving over him. I particularly didn't feel him feeling it at all, but he was surprisingly pretty good. Only thing is I love that song and he didn't come close to doing it justice, for me.

Now, Andrew. The worst is how they are all coming out against him. Yes, I felt he was chasing it, a bit, and a bit, could use breath control help, but....and it's a big "but"....
    He was terrific! Loved the Latin beat for him. Love his voice, like him a whole lot. Best of the night so far, for me! Not a super-duper performance, room for improvement, but still, just Terrific!

Casey was better than I think he's been before (I didn't like his week 1, unlike the judges).

But who is this creaky voiced little boy singing now? Its like Alex Part II.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

A very blah show tonight for me.

Oh dear... killing Already There (and not in a good way). This is a song a father sings to his family when he's away so I find it strange coming from a 16 yr old. Randy likes it. Really!?!?

+ Reply to Thread