+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 3/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/9 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I don't think there's much room for mystery - Paige and Lacey are going home. They sang poorly and don't have a lot of fans. Didi definitely pulled off a good performance in the nick of time.

After watching the montage of all the performances I have to say Lacey's impressed me the most.

FORT Fogey

It is hard to be excited about Lilly every week when she brings the same energy to every song she sings. Disappointing night! I hope the guys can step it up.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3851560;
    I didn't think so at all, sung with such feeling.... everything just frickin' fit! I sat there amazed. It was just professional, genuine and sung pretty darn good. This girl is no poseur. Wonder if she is still ill as she sat down right after?

And Simon gives her "its yours to lose". I think as long as we don't stick the poor girl with Salsa night we might have one of our top 4 at least.
    I don't disagree with you. Crystal knows how to perform. But that is why the karoke definition they give most of the contestants is the most useless piece of advice. Not singing karoke doesn't mean completely rearrange the song. It means feel it, perform it, be yourself.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Crystal was hands down the best tonight, I thought.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3851575;
    Lily was okay. A Patsy Cline song is SUPPOSED to be off-kilter. But I'm not sure America will "get it" anymore.

Katie needs to go home. Paige PROBABLY should go home.

Siobahn and Crystal need to be the final two on this whole damn show.

The rest is up in the air.
    I wasn't totally gaga for Lily, but I like the song and I like her. I really want to see her back. Crystal owned the night for me. She makes me WANT to see her perform.Siobhan is an original geek, keep her on.

Didi, not feeling the love.... meh
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3851578;
    After watching the montage of all the performances I have to say Lacey's impressed me the most.
    Lacey was miles better then two weeks ago. I would like to see her move on. I could dump Katie, Didi or Paige in a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3851577;
    I don't think there's much room for mystery - Paige and Lacey are going home. They sang poorly and don't have a lot of fans. Didi definitely pulled off a good performance in the nick of time.
    You really think Lacey did worse than Katie? Really?

And Katelyn and Lily hardly killed either.

Paige and Katie, if there's any justice. But possibly Katelyn and Katie.

Lacey wasn't quite at the level of Crystal or Siobahn, but clearly she was in control, effective, praised by the judges, and unlike the other two girls with similar off-kilter voices (Didi and Lily) she knows how to fully use it.
    Last edited by Krom; 03-09-2010 at 09:08 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3851589;
    You really think Lacey did worse than Katie? Really?

And Katelyn and Lily hardly killed either.

Paige and Katie, if there's any justice. But possibly Katelyn and Katie.
    we need to base on overall.... but I haven't been impressed with Paige, despite the judges, and Katie doesn't fit anywhere. She also proved tonite when she tries to fit, it doesn't really work.

Katelyn was meh.

Didi was meh. I was surprised when I glanced from the stove. Paige? has never stood out to me. I was looking like who is she? Well, she just stood out...in a bad way.

Crystal...did well as expected but she could have given more imo. She's irking me in a I'm KNOW I'm GREAT over confidence arrogant kind of way. Be humble!

Lilly...rolled it out ease.
    Siobahn, Lacey and Lilly Scott have a better likeability factor to me than Crystal. That attitude Chrys is oozing may bite her in the arse.

She was my #1 pick before but I don't know about her anymore. She's talented no doubt BUT she is not blowing me away like I thought she would. I think she thinks she's got this competition in the bag but I see no growth from her.

+ Reply to Thread