+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627

Thread: 3/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 3/3 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3847406;
    Not to diss Simon, I love his opinions and he's a sharp guy. But on this show, the voters have the last word. For better or for worse.
    That's why I see this crew of "top" 24 as worse than years that we the voters had wildcard choices - last year we got Anoop and 2 other guys/girls, the judges didn't get to pick who we got to vote on - heck, Clay Aiken was OUR pick and would have gone into the NC yonder if not for the wildcard (I think Jennifer Hudson too!).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1;3847707;
    That's why I see this crew of "top" 24 as worse than years that we the voters had wildcard choices - last year we got Anoop and 2 other guys/girls, the judges didn't get to pick who we got to vote on - heck, Clay Aiken was OUR pick and would have gone into the NC yonder if not for the wildcard (I think Jennifer Hudson too!).
    Not sure I'm understanding what you are saying. Last year we had NO SAY in the wild card choices. The judges/producers decided who to bring back for a second look and decided who would go through. No voting. The viewers only picked 8 of the 13 finalists.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Almost all the girls were better than most of the guys. They are all talented and attractive, and would deserve another chance. As for the guys....except for Lee, Michael, Casey, not too many impressed me. I think Joe should have stayed on instead of some of them.

+ Reply to Thread