+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 3/2 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3846070;
    Ugh! Tim Urban surviving last week is a travesty. I sure wish Joe Munoz made it at least one more week. Tim did improve but after last week's performance you really can't go down from there, the only way is up. He looks goofy, he's not really cute...I don't see the appeal. No producer would want to sign this joke.
    Ellen has it right: he's going to pick up an acting gig somewhere if he plays his cards right. I do see the appeal, and last night's performance wasn't the best of the night, but enough of an improvement to buy him another week easily.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3846070;
    Jermaine, Todrick and John....i'm kinda tired of these 3. Seems like they had the same problem last week and they only improved on it a little. Jermaine reduced the oversinging and his shriekyness a bit, Todrick reduced his over-arranging a bit, John reduced his being boring a bit. I think it's going to be Tim and John going home but because Tim got the pre-teen votes and the Worster votes, he will survive again and victimize either Jermaine or Todrick. After last week's eliminations, I pretty much know who the top 6 boys are:

Andrew
    Casey
    Michael
    Lee
    Aaron
    Alex

Although I think Joe should have taken Alex's or Aaron's spot there.
    I would agree with Andrew, Casey, Michael and Lee. I also am pretty sure #5 will be Aaron. But that last slot: I think it really depends on who gets their act together the best. It might be Alex's to lose but that's a very real possibility given how green he is...

Two of John/Jermaine/Todrick are gone after last night. I don't think Jermaine and Todrick have any realistic shot at this point, they've just blown their chance for a fan base. If John is left he needs to find that performance that will shine: if he does that he's #6 (so the longshot since that would involve him surviving this week which I don't think is happening). Tim COULD keep improving: combined with his looks and "underdog" status as long as he doesn't regress he has a decent shot at #6. If Alex is to take the slot he needs to not stumble: a mediocre performance from him will let Tim or the JJT survivor take it.

I think Andrew blew his chance of making the top 12. He may last one more week but I think the top 6 guys will be Mike, Tim, Alex, Lee, Aaron, and Casey.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;3846536;
    I think Andrew blew his chance of making the top 12. He may last one more week but I think the top 6 guys will be Mike, Tim, Alex, Lee, Aaron, and Casey.
    Wow - that would be a real shock. From front runner to has-been.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3846558;
    Wow - that would be a real shock. From front runner to has-been.
    Again, he showed so much promise... look at what went on with Lil......
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;3846536;
    I didn't think his performance was as bad as the judges did, and I think he's got enough mileage left out of the single dad story that as long as he does something decent next week he's in.

At least we all seem to agree on Mike, Casey and Lee...

FORT Fogey

I think John has a good voice and with the right song choice, he could have a really great night...if he makes it through to next week.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3846578;
    Again, he showed so much promise... look at what went on with Lil......
    He kind of reminds me of Anwar from several years ago. He was a front runner and many predicted him to win but he ended up being voted off very early... I don't believe he made the top 12 either?

tim urban, alex lambert, and aaron kelley look like they belong in a boy band

i thought todrick was good ----jermaine on the other hand, not so much.....

FORT Regular

I don't care about any of the guys so long as Michael, Lee and Casey stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by RealVoyeur;3846762;
    He kind of reminds me of Anwar from several years ago. He was a front runner and many predicted him to win but he ended up being voted off very early... I don't believe he made the top 12 either?
    If memory serves me, Anwar made it top 7 or 8. He was definitely on tour.
    That was the Carrie/Bo/Anthony season.

+ Reply to Thread