+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 2/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fanatic

Re: 2/25 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Does anyone know if Kris Allen's performance will be up on the internet anywhere (youtube, fox, etc). I forgot he was singing and had my son record the Olympics while I was gone instead of Idol! Didn't really care at this point who went home... kind of surprised at Joe though (Tim Urban was awful... hope he can prove us all wrong!).

I must say, Kris Allen was amazing. I'm usually not into his genre, but he is just a natural. I loved him at last year's finale too (his rendition of Heartless left me speechless).

FORT Fogey

I just got home - had to record the show, but wanted to stop by the FORT first to see what y'all have to say before I watch....

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3840672;
    Does anyone know if Kris Allen's performance will be up on the internet anywhere (youtube, fox, etc). I forgot he was singing and had my son record the Olympics while I was gone instead of Idol! Didn't really care at this point who went home... kind of surprised at Joe though (Tim Urban was awful... hope he can prove us all wrong!).
    I'm pretty sure Fox puts the episodes up online (I went there, but couldn't get any of the videos to load). It should definitely be up on YouTube soon. I think Ryan said you could buy it off iTunes and the money would go to Haiti. I don't know if that will be just the song or if you can get the video of the performance as well. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3840428;
    Paige is safe along with Lacey
    I've just gotten up to this point - WHAT?????? Haeley AND Lacey SAFE?????? This is just messed up. I'm almost scared to keep going and see who else is leaving.

California here, 8:06pm PST:
    Aw crap -- they're starting in with the Up With People schtick already?!!???!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3840668;
    Both the boys should have stayed.
    Absolutely! I'm shocked and disgusted. Glad I read through this before watching it on DVR. Can't believe Tyler left - his voice last night was good, even if you didn't like his 70's vibe or the song. This blows!

Guess I'll fast forward through everything but Kris. That will be a bright spot in an otherwise grim results show.

Kris Allen, time for a bathroom break.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3840672;
    MJs Big Blog has the video link.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3840668;
    Both the boys should have stayed.
    I thought Joe sang particularly well on his exit song - definitely a mistake but he doesn't have the "cute" factor going for him the way a few others do.

+ Reply to Thread