+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: 2/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3840177;
    May I provide you with a little hope? I was watching with my own 9 year old girl and when Tim came out she shreiked, "He's sooooo cute!" and then when he sang, she scrunched up her face and said, "Yuk! He's TERRIBLE!!"
    Hopefully that stopped her from voting profusely for Tim. Tim should not be in this group. He is out of his league. Maybe he should have sang his first choice. His reason was he couldn't arrange to condense it to 1.5 minutes or something to that effect. I sure would like Tim to go....please be him but some people are voting for him including 'that' infamous site. Jermaine at least had some good points but Tim's performance had no redeeming value. It was total utter crap that no one has to suffer to watch. What did America do to deserve that??!!

I think Tim and either Jermaine or John will be gone. I like Joe Munoz, I like his vocals and he looked comfortable on stage plus he was consistent. Simon said he's forgettable....yea he is brave to say that because he knew Joe didn't have much face time. Reminded me of Ricky Braddy who would have made the top 12 if they had this format last year. If you think about it, Joe sang a current song that nobody else sang before and he did well with it but he should have sang a song with more range just like Kris Allen did with Man in the Mirror.

Check these 1st Week performances from past Season winners:
    http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwra...5dwXWQnr5wQJ0K

Taylor Hicks' was the weakest.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3840282;
    Hopefully that stopped her from voting profusely for Tim. Tim should not be in this group. He is out of his league. Maybe he should have sang his first choice. His reason was he couldn't arrange to condense it to 1.5 minutes or something to that effect. I sure would like Tim to go....please be him but some people are voting for him including 'that' infamous site. Jermaine at least had some good points but Tim's performance had no redeeming value. It was total utter crap that no one has to suffer to watch. What did America do to deserve that??!!

I think Tim and either Jermaine or John will be gone. I like Joe Munoz, I like his vocals and he looked comfortable on stage plus he was consistent. Simon said he's forgettable....yea he is brave to say that because he knew Joe didn't have much face time. Reminded me of Ricky Braddy who would have made the top 12 if they had this format last year. If you think about it, Joe sang a current song that nobody else sang before and he did well with it but he should have sang a song with more range just like Kris Allen did with Man in the Mirror.

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/popwra...5dwXWQnr5wQJ0K

Wow that was so much fun looking back on the first round auditions...Everyone was really good, and lots of good feedback. I personally loved Taylors...so much personality....Absolutely did not see any of that last 2 nights.

Wow...loved looking back....trying to think who stood out....Only person I really remembered was Casey....So there you have it....an early prediction. JMHO!!!

I'm just watching Wednesday's performances and I have to know if this guy Tim really makies it to the next round? Seriously? Good grief, that was one of the worst renditions of "Apologize" Ive ever heard--I was literally seizing up hearing that garbage.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3840914;
    I'm just watching Wednesday's performances and I have to know if this guy Tim really makies it to the next round? Seriously? Good grief, that was one of the worst renditions of "Apologize" Ive ever heard--I was literally seizing up hearing that garbage.
    Pathetic huh? This season is not looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384;3840914;
    Yep, the worse singer there. It's SO uncomfortable to hear and watch him sing!!

Yeah, and it was too late for Tim to apologize for that crapola. They should have gonged him. One Republic should sue him for murdering their song. That was humiliating, it was cringe worthy. It's like a train wreck, you just gotta watch it and I felt sorry I did. I was just OMG what the...!!! Tim will be in AI"s Worst Performances Hall of Shame. The worst part is that he will be singing again next week...YIKES!!

FORT Fogey

Poor Tim. Maybe he can get his nerves in check and go for a song that doesn't have the falsetto. Perhaps something where he can lighten up and show some personality.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe;3840282;

Previous 'American Idol' winners have all been amazing in the first semi final round - PopWrap

Thank you for posting the link ... They all were great. They weren't the only great ones either ... David Archuletta during Cook's season; Adam Lambert during Kris's season; Melinda Doolittle during Jordan's season; etc.

This year, no one really stood out, although I do love Didi ... I just wonder if she will sustain.

+ Reply to Thread