+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 2/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Casey , Aaron and Andrew were my favorite. There were a couple others that might have been better if they had picked songs better suited for their voice.

Idol Fan

By the way, thank you, Unklescott! I also wondered just who it was they were replacing when they stuck Urban in, at the last minute.

Recalling which one is which, about many of them, is not exactly clear straight off the bat for me, either, I'm MEL. Names? Right now it doesn't matter much, this early on.

I wish the judges would make up their minds. First someone is too safe,then someone took too much of a risk. Todd is the only one I've seen (only have seen up to Joe Munoz so far) that took a risk and performed and made the song his own.

I don't like Tyler. He appears to think it's Halloween and he's dressed for the 70s.

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall;3839306;
    I haven't heard anyone yet, boys or girls, that I can say, "This person can really sing"
    The judges have FAILED. These people do NOT represent the best talent that America has to offer. If they'd stop trying to make this into America's Next Top Model and focused on singing only, and maybe opened the age limit to 35, maybe we'd start seeing people who can sing again....

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2;3840063;
    Lee, Casey and Aaron stood out for me last night as the best. Tim was just dreadful, but with that Zac Efron look, we may be stuck with him awhile longer if he gets the little girl vote.
    May I provide you with a little hope? I was watching with my own 9 year old girl and when Tim came out she shreiked, "He's sooooo cute!" and then when he sang, she scrunched up her face and said, "Yuk! He's TERRIBLE!!"

I think I'm missing season 5. I kept seeing the guys in the balcony and wondering what Bucky was doing back. In the dark, and the way he was dressed, with that hair Casey looked just like Bucky.

I wish we did have the boys from season 5 back though! What a great year that was!

Quote Originally Posted by Nani;3840069;
    okay...so maybe I am missing something already posted here...but WHY did they add Tim Urban? They didn't have 13 males? So who did he replace and why?

Chris Golightly got dq'ed and Tim replaced him.

FORT Newbie

all this talk about how these people can't sing and blah blah blah. Did you watch past seasons, they all improved over the course of the show. They all can totally sing. And if Tyler's image is the 70's so be it. At least he is who he is. and yes last night the judges were back and forth all night. Don't be so critical they are the ones singing for their future. WOW!!!! Go Casey and Crystal..............

I have decided I don't care for Ellen and her comments.

+ Reply to Thread