+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: 2/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Ok...Garcia and James are leading right now. You can say those two are safe.

Ok The only exciting thing on this show so far has been The Dude riding backwards on the horse in that commercial. I have no idea what he is hawking but I look up and look down and back at the Mr. again. lol.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;3839580;
    The only person I was looking forward to was Casey. He did not disappoint! Listening to the playback, he reminds me of Bo Bice. And that right there will be my reason for watching all season. I did like Tyler Grady and Lee Dewyze but the rest were just meh.

Right now my top 5 would be Casey, Crystal, Lilly, Didi and Lee.
    Iwas really looking forward to Casey and to Andrew and they did not disappoint me at all i mean they picked good songs adn i disagree with the judges on andrew choice,it was him and it was different.I mean what is with the judges this yr picking at every single thing and not liking the song choices then if such a big thing then they should decide for them cause this is America choice and i voted tonite for the guys that i thought did great and it was Aaron Kelly,Andrew Garcia and Casey James. My top six so far for both guys and girls is Didi Berman,Siobhan Magnus and Katie Stevens with the guys being Aaron Kelly,Andrew Garcia and Casey James

How hot was Casey!!! It should be against the law to look that good and be able to sing and play too! I think he would have sounded even better had the judges not been goofing around and making him nervous.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3839627 View Post
    How hot was Casey!!! It should be against the law to look that good and be able to sing and play too! I think he would have sounded even better had the judges not been goofing around and making him nervous.
    Hot indeed!! I was bored outta my mind with the show tonight... until Casey - this 55 yr old cougar is ready to lower her minimum age requirement
    Ok, so kidding about that part, but he was indeed hot, and his look takes me waaaay back to another time... but, as you say, he also sings fab!

Quote Originally Posted by travelinr0se;3839639;
    Hot indeed!! I was bored outta my mind with the show tonight... until Casey - this 55 yr old cougar is ready to lower her minimum age requirement
    Ok, so kidding about that part, but he was indeed hot, and his look takes me waaaay back to another time... but, as you say, he also sings fab!
    Ya this 45 year old liked him too

Top favorites: Andrew Casey and Alex....Yep I really did like that scared little boy. He may not be ready, but I would like to give him another shot next week. So I voted like crazy for him....

Oh also liked Lee too....probably more so than Alex...

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3839552;
    In a weird coincidence, Adam Lambert and David Archuleta both just now tweeted that they are watching the west coast broadcast of Idol. (You don't think they're watching it together, do you?)
    I think from the same couch.

Didn't see every single one tonight. Had to rely on some of the recaps at the end. But, based on the ones I did see, as well as the recaps, I don't think I missed much.
    I'm not getting the Casey love and / or that he's all that hot. And, sorry, but his voice was pretty ordinary to me. Andrew Garcia was not very good, either. And, I still don't understand the Shania Twain comments about John Park. I do know, though, he took a wonderful song and made it sound like cr*p.
    Fasten your seat belts, everyone! We're in for an extremely bumpy ride this season.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Todrick - What a risk! It was stupid of him to completely change the song around like that. This is a Kelly Clarkson song! I did enjoy it though. It was a fun way to open the show.

Aaron - He was good. He didn't sell it. He doesn't have the presence to sell anything, I don't think. But he was good.

Jermaine - Well, it is obvious what went wrong here. Why did he do that? He didn't have to! I give him a pass because I think he can sing but just not those notes. He can carry a tune but just not this tune! Some of the other men don't have that ability. I think he could sound good if he toned it down a lot. I hope he stays and can take another stab at it.

Tim - oh my. really, really bad. This kid doesn't have talent. He is average. How did he make it this far? He has no charisma. He is kind of a joke. I know that is harsh but there is just no need for this guy to continue on the show. He has no potential.

Joe - It was really sweet. Will it make up for his lack of air time? probably not. He might go home but he shouldn't. He has potential. He needs to come out of his shell but it seems he understands what it means to perform. His voice was also nice but not perfect, of course.

Tyler - worst of the night. He made it through based on style. His voice is nonexistent. I thought Tim was a joke. Tim was average. I think Tyler is below average as a singer. He said he practiced a lot and THAT was the result? That is not very promising. He needs to go home but he won't. Apparently, some people think he's sexy. And I don't get that either.

Lee - he was flat the whole time. Aside from that, he just wasn't unique. He was kind of like most of the rocker guys Idol has had. He should have at least tried to rock out. He was a mess tonight. But I think he can make it better. He started wrong and it just never recovered. He is in the same boat with Jermaine. He was bad tonight but I think he could be better next week.

John - Everything was boring about this. John isn't smart about being a star. He was off a lot and it is just tough for me to remember this performance. He was so forgettable that he might deserve to leave. But I put him in the same boat with Jermaine and Lee. He needs a kick in the pants and some good advice.

Michael - Well, how awkward-looking! Just because you can play the guitar, doesn't mean you should. The guitar looked awkward. And his voice was more soulful this time around. It didn't need the guitar at all. It wasn't boring and his voice didn't suck! That means it was a great performance by tonight's standards. I think it was a good effort. I think he needs to rethink his image.

Alex - Another candidate for going home. Something about him says "poor me," so I think he will pull through this week. He was not a good performer and he was not a good singer. He was really awkward. I don't really want to give him another chance.

Casey - His voice isn't really great for me, but he picked the right song and made the right decisions. The singing started to fall apart toward the middle but it was still good enough to keep him in the competition. I don't think he's that great looking. If Kara keeps gushing over him, this is going to be a long season.

Andrew - This shouldn't have been last. It was like any youtube cover. Yawn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'm MEL;3839436;
    Ooh, Ellen, "It was not fair." Too bad she wasn't around last year to reprimand Simon and whats-her-name when they were drawing on each other's faces and such.
    I was impressed by Ellen saying what she did - and meaning it. Paula could get away with something like that but for whatever reason, Kara can't pull it off.

I'm so glad Ellen is taking this seriously.

Garcia was the ONLY good one tonight. I listened while I worked on my computer. His was the only decent voice.

+ Reply to Thread