+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyler Grady Season 9

Re: Tyler Grady Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3841252;
    The judges are not there to mentor him. Their purpose is to entertain (and on rare occasion educate) the home audience about the performances. The contestants may glean what they can from the comments, but ultimately must be guided by their own artistic vision. Lil and Anoop last year chased the mirage of judges suggestions, and found themselves completely frustrated. Ultimately if you need an expert panel to tell you who you are, your run on Idol is doomed from the start.
    I think the best thing is to do what you do best and ignore the judges!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3841201;
    Tyler was horrible this week. It had nothing to do with song choice or constructive criticism. It was about lack of talent. This guy was really bad. It would have been a shame if he stayed. He doesn't seem to take the show seriously at all. I am a bit surprised that he is gone but I am also quite thrilled.
    Couldn't agree more. I can't believe he threw the judges under the bus by saying they didn't give them any constructive criticism. WTH? No dude, you were just BAD
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I didn't think Tyler was that good myself. No big loss to AI IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123