+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Todrick Hall Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Todrick Hall Season 9

Once Simon announced that his proper venue was "BROADWAY", that was this Kiss o' Death

But he was at least one of the most interesting of the night!

Tod should have just kept doing what he did from the beginning instead of allowing the judges to heavily influence him. He was one of the best vocally with a lot of range. His song choices just weren't right imo. Actually for me this season is already a bust. All of my favorite vocalists except for one have been sent away.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I had to go 12 pages deep to find this thread, but I wanted to share the latest video from Todrick. Pretty creative & really good, if you ask me!

The Wizard of Ahhhs featuring Pentatonix - YouTube

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I had to go 12 pages deep to find this thread, but I wanted to share the latest video from Todrick. Pretty creative & really good, if you ask me!

The Wizard of Ahhhs featuring Pentatonix - YouTube
    How clever! This is his real gift if you ask me which of course nobody did.... however, I am not sure how he even financed this endeavor let alone how he could make a living from doing such things.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Beautifully done video with a talented troop. Good on you, Tod.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Todrick Hall continues to astound me with his creativity. Just check out this video. Look for cameos from Adam Lambert & Pia Toscano among others.

Spell Block Tango by Todrick Hall - YouTube

Hilarious! Genius! He took OUaT and turned it on its head.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Mariah Carey has publicly let out her frustration with judging on last season's American Idol. To anyone who had watched last season, it was obvious that although she said nothing directly, Mariah was referring to Nikki in her remarks and not really the experience as a whole. Harry Connick, Jr., fired back at her in a tweet, but since I don't tweet, I couldn't catch what he said. Obviously, he was dissing Mariah.
    The whole thing in my opinion is a bit distastful and unfortunate. I am sorry that Mariah was frustrated to the point that she publicly vented -even at this late date and to this extent - that she did - and I am sorry that Harry - who has not walked in Mariah's shoes, nor even sat in either one of the other two judges' places and had to endure all of that - felt like he had to either jump in to the battle or to bait Mariah. I really like Harry, but was this his business or his place??
    Women just don't get along sometimes - right or wrong ....most men usually try to stay as far away from that battle as they can!!!!!
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

^^^^ Geez, what did Todrick do to deserve that?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast