+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Tim Urban Season 9

Re: Tim Urban Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3839957;
    Great post....

Poor Tim...didn't really have a chance did he....
    Well, he's really adorable (as the judges reminded us) so maybe people will vote for him... ??

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv;3840080;
    Well, he's really adorable (as the judges reminded us) so maybe people will vote for him... ??
    I think people will vote for him b/c he is adorable but also b/c he really didn't have as much preparation time as the others did. I know I felt bad for him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tim needs to be called Mr. Irrelevant, the honor that is bestowed on the last person drafted in the NFL each year.
    Mr. Irrelevant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am stunned he stayed over Joe this week. If he's gonna last, he's gonna need to really knock it out of the park this next time...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3841045;
    I am stunned he stayed over Joe this week. If he's gonna last, he's gonna need to really knock it out of the park this next time...
    He won't. I'd be so surprised if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3841045;
    HE was stunned that he stayed over Joe this week. I think his poleaxed look of surprise was one of the best I've seen on Idol in a long time. I think his legs actually did give out on him there... honestly since I didn't think Joe was Top 6 guys and would probably go soon anyway, the shock on Tim's face was a pretty good consolation amusement.

So he's the hot one this year.

FORT Fogey

I think Tim could be the break-out star of Season 9. Give him a Disney show and send him on tour and he would CLEAN UP! If you are expecting him to go - don't hold your breath. The tweens have found him and are mobilizing as we speak.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3847840;
    I think Tim could be the break-out star of Season 9. Give him a Disney show and send him on tour and he would CLEAN UP! If you are expecting him to go - don't hold your breath. The tweens have found him and are mobilizing as we speak.
    I agree. He is a super cutie (reminds me of Joe Jonas) and all the young girls were probably texting his number before he finished singing. His voice is pretty weak, but adorable goes pretty far. Doubt he'll win though.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3847892;
    I agree. He is a super cutie (reminds me of Joe Jonas) and all the young girls were probably texting his number before he finished singing. His voice is pretty weak, but adorable goes pretty far. Doubt he'll win though.
    I don't know about adorable, but I actually like his voice (I'm nowhere close to being a young girl). It doesn't always have to be about power and glory notes, at least not for me.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

+ Reply to Thread