+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Siobhan Magnus Season 9

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Siobhan Magnus Season 9

I love music . . . really, I do. For some reason, I almost always prefer the male voice (Groban, Buble, Thomas, Urban, Yamin, Brooks . . . . )

90% of the cds I own and the songs on my Ipod were sung by a guy.

I am not usually all that fond of female singers. Most of it sounds screechy and pitchy.

HOWEVER . . . . if it were available today, I'd be out shopping for Siobhan's music. Her performance last night gave me goosebumps . . . in a GOOD way!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Siobhan has personality oozing out of every pore, unlike most of these girls. Add a good voice (probably almost as good as Crystal's), and that's the formula.

Unless the show manipulates things, she and Crystal should be the rightful final two. None of the boys (its an especially lame male crowd this year) and only one or two of the ladies, even come close to those two.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Geez, who stuck a burr under Simon's saddle last night, his critique of Siobhan was totally wrong. I thought she gave the best performance last night. She just draws me in with her beautiful voice and her stage presence. She makes me want to listen to her.

FORT Newbie

I found this clip in High Drama, episode 7. Siobhan tells the camera half joking and half dreaming that maybe one day she'll be famous. Glad to see it happening for her!

Nice find! That was very cool to watch.

Not everybody likes her...I for one think her voice is terrible, and her "weirdness" is a complete turn off for me. I know I'm in the minority, and I respect everyone's opinion, but its starting to drive me crazy that everyone is saying this girl is so great and I can't stand her!

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac;3852648;
    Not everybody likes her...I for one think her voice is terrible, and her "weirdness" is a complete turn off for me. I know I'm in the minority, and I respect everyone's opinion, but its starting to drive me crazy that everyone is saying this girl is so great and I can't stand her!
    There's always going to be someone you hate that other people love and the other way around; It's called taste. It you're going to expect everyone to have the same taste as you then you're going to always be driven crazy.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

For people outside the US who can't view the WB link of High Drama - Episode 7 featuring Siobhan Magnus, found this on YT...

I'm really liking this girl more and more every day. I love the way she looks out for the kids on that episode of High Drama.

Quote Originally Posted by porky pig;3853763;
    For people outside the US who can't view the WB link of High Drama - Episode 7 featuring Siobhan Magnus, found this on YT...
    Thanks for posting that link! Knowing a little more about Siobhan's back story makes me like her even more.

I know I posted much earlier (right after Hollywood Week) that one of the guys was going to win this thing.....but it was before I really knew Siobhan and heard her sing. What an amazing talent. What I'd really, really like right now is just to listen to Siobhan and Crystal sing every week. Some of the rest are ok, but the majority.....not so much (and that's being kind). I'd like Siobhan and Crystal for my top 2, and I'm buying both their albums.

+ Reply to Thread