+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Siobhan Magnus Season 9

Re: Siobhan Magnus Season 9

I Love Wicked Game by Chris Isaak..but I didn't think she did the song any justice.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Love her performance last night; love her. Definitely my top 4 girls...for now
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Last edited by Unklescott; 02-24-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Wicked Game is a tough song to sing without sounding like your a cat who just got your tail caught under a rocking chair.

If nerves from the first performance are taken into account, I think she did alright.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3839008;
    Wicked Game is a tough song to sing without sounding like your a cat who just got your tail caught under a rocking chair.

If nerves from the first performance are taken into account, I think she did alright.
    I gotta say, Siobhan was one of the few (along with Crystal) that I saw no evidence of nerves from.

FORT Fogey

For me, that song was not the standard vote-getting top 24 song a kid should sing. However, she's a good example that as much as the judges cry "poor song choice", what it comes down to is how well the singer sings it.

That was probably a poor song choice for this time in the competition - and for the average performer - but IMO she sang it so well that it didn't matter.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3839060;
    For me, that song was not the standard vote-getting top 24 song a kid should sing. However, she's a good example that as much as the judges cry "poor song choice", what it comes down to is how well the singer sings it.

That was probably a poor song choice for this time in the competition - and for the average performer - but IMO she sang it so well that it didn't matter.
    Well stated - and as they become more comfortable in the competition, I think she's gonna knock our socks off! Pretty risky song choice for Round 1, so I can't wait to see what she does from here on out.

She is at the top of my Watch list. I enjoyed her voice, performance and style.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wicked Game! #1 - she's got good taste in music. #2 - for night 1 she did ok with a very difficult song. I like this girl.

The last person I know who performed Wicked Game on an idol show won Australian Idol Season 4. So I hope she goes far.

+ Reply to Thread