+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paige Miles Season 9

Re: Paige Miles Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3860004;
    Nadia, post eviction, made the comment that she was glad she lost because she didn't want to be saddled with the title of American Idol Winner. Now, I must ask....Nadia, where have you gone? Where was that huge Non Idol Winning career you had worked for?

My opinion, Nadia wasn't all that good & certainly not as good as she thought she was.
    Well okay, but on the show she was a good singer, which is something that Paige has not managed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3860004;
    Nadia, post eviction, made the comment that she was glad she lost because she didn't want to be saddled with the title of American Idol Winner. Now, I must ask....Nadia, where have you gone? Where was that huge Non Idol Winning career you had worked for?
    That kind of comment always makes me wonder why they tried out for the show to begin with if they didn't want to be "saddled with" the title.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Nadia was very pretty but she wasn't a strong vocalist. Most people who lose say they never really wanted to win just to save face.

Melinda Doolittle wasn't beautiful, but she had a phenomenal voice. Simply amazing (anyone remember My Funny Valentine?), however, I don't hear too much about her. I think you have to win it, or be so exceptional in one of the top spots that it doesn't matter (Chris Daughtry comes to mind). Unfortunately, I don't see Paige as being exceptional.

Unklescott, Why would anyone want to listen to that mess agian? Poor Paige, she started out bad & got worse as it went along.

I am still kind of stunned at how bad that performance was. I don't usually like people using hyperbole when talking about AI history, but that has to be one of the top 2-3 worst performances of all time.

Wow, that was not a good performance at all. I feel bad for her
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

And here I thought that Tim Urban's Apologize had to be the low water mark of Season Nine. I was wrong.

I think more people have been booted off AI by singing that song than any other. Why why why would anyone choose to sing it? It's not like it's a great piece of songwriting to being with.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I would rather listen to Michael Sandecki try to sing a Clay Aiken song than to listen to that again.

Can't remember the last time Randy told someone they were TERRIBLE during the voting part of the show.

Good word, terrible is. But it didn't seem strong enough in this case.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3862054;
    I would rather listen to Michael Sandecki try to sing a Clay Aiken song than to listen to that again.
    One of the greatest Idol moments EVER! (although rumor has it that Clay was a complete ass to Michael afterwards, though)

IMO, Paige is absolutely adorable - even if she isn't a good singer.

I kind of feel bad that she was put through this far, i.e. she was sort of set up for huge embarrassment that she would otherwise never have endured.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast