+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Paige Miles Season 9

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Paige Miles Season 9

Guess having vocal issues can happen to anybody, but as 50% of the judges sat there dumbfounded about the reveal of information regarding her illness, I had to wonder if there wasn't at least a handful or two of sympathy votes coming her way that she wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3856655;
    Guess having vocal issues can happen to anybody, but as 50% of the judges sat there dumbfounded about the reveal of information regarding her illness, I had to wonder if there wasn't at least a handful or two of sympathy votes coming her way that she wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
    There might be some sympathy votes but I have been under the impression that most people don't like Paige. I don't really know why that is, but I don't think the sympathy factor will work with her. She's not a cute little boy and she didn't cry so I just don't see people picking up the phone to help her in her time of need.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Fogey

I would guess there would be some sympathy voting; Megan Joy found herself in a similar position last year. Paige's biggest asset is that she is the only R&B diva in the competition. So she doesn't have to share fans and votes with the guitar girls or pop princesses. I think that will be enough to save her tonight - but she better start generating some heat of her own quickly.

She doesn't sing R&B. She said she likes to sing rock. I think she is more like Nadia Turner.
    In your face TYRA!

FORT Fan

Paige really needs a new wardrobe if she wants people to take her seriously as an artiste. She is not 16 years old.
    I think Paige has a great voice but she has not used it up until last week. She has the potential to make it to at least top 6 if she chooses bigger and better songs. And a new wardrobe.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3856953;
    She doesn't sing R&B. She said she likes to sing rock. I think she is more like Nadia Turner.
    Except Nadia could sing.

She still sings with an rnb flavor regardless, just like Mike. I doubt she'll last as long as Syesha. Rnb is not in fashion unless it's hip hop. Pity.

What is considered to be R&B now is over-worked, over-produced, and soulless. It is still quite popular but it is nothing like what it was 5 or 10 years ago. No wonder Paige doesn't want to sing it anymore.
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister;3859773;
    Except Nadia could sing.
    Nadia, post eviction, made the comment that she was glad she lost because she didn't want to be saddled with the title of American Idol Winner. Now, I must ask....Nadia, where have you gone? Where was that huge Non Idol Winning career you had worked for?

My opinion, Nadia wasn't all that good & certainly not as good as she thought she was.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast