Thread: Michael Lynche Season 9

Michael Lynche Season 9

Michael Lynche
    26 years old
    Astoria, NY

FORT Fogey

Re: Michael Lynche Season 9

From the Fox press release:

Lynche grew up in St. Petersburg, FL, and has been singing since he was in junior high. He played football for the University of Central Florida, and currently works as a personal trainer.

Keep up with Michael at:

Michael Lynche - Season 9 Contestants - American Idol
    Mike Lynche | Facebook
    Mike Lynche on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
    Mike Lynche (MLyncheAI9) on Twitter (@MLyncheAI9)

He has a good voice. And not totally rnb. I like that. It was between him and Thaddeus to get through I guess.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

He is okay, but I'm sick of hearing about his wife having a baby while he was in hollywood week.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I really like this guy, and I think one of the things that I like about him is the backstory about his wife and new baby.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I liked the baby story too. He got a lot of flack on the AI message boards for "being selfish", pursuing his dream while his wife was bringing his child into the world.

I think he made the right choice. If this is to be his BIG BREAK, where else could he have been. He may have possibly secured a future for that wife and baby girl.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3833659;
    I liked the baby story too. He got a lot of flack on the AI message boards for "being selfish", pursuing his dream while his wife was bringing his child into the world.

I think he made the right choice. If this is to be his BIG BREAK, where else could he have been. He may have possibly secured a future for that wife and baby girl.
    Entire generations of babies were born when the father wasn't allowed anywhere near the delivery, and now, if a man doesn't spend every moment coaching the new mom, he's automatically selfish? Bah, I don't buy it. If AI gives him his break, he's done more for his wife and child's future than he would have if he'd been there to hold her hand.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Who is John Galt?

Good charisma and charm, but IMO, he is the weakest vocally.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm sorry, but I do not see what the judges see in him.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1234567891011 ... LastLast