+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Michael Lynche Season 9

Re: Michael Lynche Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3901052;
    I disagree..with Luther (X) being GONE (as in dead!)..I think that there needs to be someone who can step up and fill that "slot"..I think that Mike with the RIGHT coaching can be that person. IMHO
    I agree. I really think Mike has a beautiful voice. Super-talented guy!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Mike talked about going back to St. Petersburg, Fl.
    All I've seen of him is that he's from NY.

Was he originally from NY and now lives in FL?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3902340;
    Mike talked about going back to St. Petersburg, Fl. All I've seen of him is that he's from NY. Was he originally from NY and now lives in FL?
    It's the other way around. He was raised in Florida. His Idol bio lists his hometown as St Petersburg. He went to the University of Central Florida. However, you are right, when he auditioned for Idol he was in New York working as a personal trainer.

Thanks, TopCat, so does he live in Florida now?
    He talked about missing the salt air, the ocean and the humidity of Florida.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3902355;
    Thanks, TopCat, so does he live in Florida now?
    He talked about missing the salt air, the ocean and the humidity of Florida.
    I don't know - I expect that is up in the air. He and his wife still have their apartment in New York, although they have been living in LA throughout Idol.

He's doing press in LA today, then does press in New York next week. Then, while other former contestants have had time off, Mike will have to go directly back to LA to start rehearsals for the Finale. Then two weeks off before tour rehearsals and the tour. So Mike's not going home to anywhere, really, before September.

Michael is a classic case of a talented AI alumnus who could do well on Broadway. Nuthin' wrong with that. Broadway has been a terrific outcome for many AI alumns.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

If the singing doesn't work out I think he'll get a job as the host's bodyguard.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

+ Reply to Thread