+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Lee Dewyze Season 9

Re: Lee Dewyze Season 9

Hey, at least Kris Allen is no longer the worst selling Idol winner in history! So at least he must be happy.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

At least he scored a spot on Ellen a few weeks ago when the single debuted. But, yes...this time last year there was much more buzz about Kris than there has been about Lee.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;4117932;
    Hey, at least Kris Allen is no longer the worst selling Idol winner in history! So at least he must be happy.
    Just don't think Kris is wired that way.

Sorry, but not at all surprised to see that his debut is not doing well.
    For me, he's one of the most forgettable Idols ever.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I bought it and have listened to it just once. Not because I don't like it, because I do . . . but so does my daughter! It's been in her car for about a week and a half.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

The economy might have a bit to do with low sales. People are thinking more about necessities.

I was in Meijers (our local superstore) today buying stuff for my husband's birthday dinner tonight and I thought of buying Danny Gokey's CD. Just never got it yet. But being short on time I never went to the CD area.
    Now I'll have to remember to look for Lee's also (or maybe I'll tell my son to buy them for me for Christmas). I loved both of them on AI.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by french dip
    The economy might have a bit to do with low sales. People are thinking more about necessities. I was in Meijers (our local superstore) today buying stuff for my husband's birthday dinner tonight and I thought of buying Danny Gokey's CD. Just never got it yet. But being short on time I never went to the CD area.
    Now I'll have to remember to look for Lee's also (or maybe I'll tell my son to buy them for me for Christmas). I loved both of them on AI.

People are buying Carrie Underwood's, new CD.
    Last edited by waywyrd; 12-09-2010 at 06:09 PM. Reason: fix quote

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;4117932;
    ...and Lee will be happy when the next Idol winner sells even less...because it's beginning to look like this upcoming season will be painful to watch...if we thought it was bad without Paula...wait until we have to watch it without Simon...I'm sure this will most likely be the last season of AI...or the last season anyone will be actually watching it... or talking about...or even caring about who wins....all good things have to come to an end....eventually

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4123460;
    People are buying Carrie Underwood's, new CD.
    I don't own any of hers.

She is definitely more established with a HUGE fanbase. I guess if someone were to splurge on a "new talent" they might not do it right now...I guess that's what I was trying to say.

Even if I had a ton of money, I don't think I'd buy hers, tho.
    I saw her and Kelly Clarkson live once (not together) and I thought my ears were gonna bleed. Kelly was especailly screechy.

FOX just showed Lee for about 6 seconds on the halftime show for the Green Bay/Chicago playoff game. I have no idea what he was singing, but he looked pretty damn cold.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread