+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Dewyze Season 9

Re: Lee Dewyze Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;3914705;
    Not everybody is openly demonstrative of their feelings.
    So, so true.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

AI9 Contestants | Facebook
    Lee DeWyze: Morning! Last night was craziness. I have to say, I had fun and I can't wait to make an album. Thank you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo much for your love and support, it's been amazing but it's not over. I hope to be making music for a long time, can't wait for the next step. You've been amazing, after results I'll tweet. Thank you for voting and supporting, love you guys. - lee

Funny how the winner this year has only six pages of discussion (under my settings, anyway) while Crystal has 19. Is Lee that unremarkable that we had nothing to talk about?
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3915871;
    Funny how the winner this year has only six pages of discussion (under my settings, anyway) while Crystal has 19. Is Lee that unremarkable that we had nothing to talk about?
    Yes.
    ---
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

My parents love American Idol, but missed the finale this time. When they asked me who won, I said that Lee won. They promptly asked me "Who?", to which I replied with "the one who never stood out and we always kept forgetting he was there", and that's when they figured out who it was. Yes, Lee was just that unremarkable to us.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3914674;
    Beautiful Day wasn't his pick. It was Simon Fuller's pick. Just like he picked Black Velvet for Crystal
    No -- 'Beautiful Day' or 'Up to the Mountain' were the songs to be released by whoever was chosen as the winner. Lee will release 'Beautifu Day,' and if Crystal had won, she would have released 'Up to the Mountain.'

'Black Velvet' and 'Everybody Hurts' were the songs chosen by the Exec Producers. The songs Lee and Crystal chose were, 'The Boxer' and 'Me and Bobby McGee.'

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Congratulations Lee!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3915871;
    lol! That's a good guess! He's boring! But in his defense, he didn't have any scandals going on. Crystal had an illness, bad appearance, and a bit of temper tantrum to discuss. Lee had ... paint chips? No thank you!

Paint chips. True, but even Casey has more posts, and he had no drama this season. I think Lee has set a record for least-talked about winner here.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread