+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Lee Dewyze Season 9

Re: Lee Dewyze Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3894434;
    This Lee fan assumes nothing. Had more "all circuits are busy" last night than any other night so far.

While he will never be the kind of guy who tries to sell you snake oil, oceanfront property or a bridge, he is a worth-while entertainer and should be commended as such, instead of being chided for lack of an outgoing personality.
    I love his personality. But I'm more drawn to the humble, quiet and laid back type instead of the over-the-top, over bearing in your face type. Different strokes for different folks

Lee is my favorite now. I started out a huge Crystal fan and still am but her constant banter back and forth between the judges is a little "off putting"

On another note I felt really bad for Casey last night after Kara's uncalled for "lamb" comment. How old is this woman 12? I get that it wasn't a great performance but really Kara??!! Grow up.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

I think he was good last night but not quite so deserving of the over the top praise he got.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3894680;
    I think he was good last night but not quite so deserving of the over the top praise he got.
    I agree but he improved tremendously. He's obviously their cup of tea.

I agree that he's improved, but I do feel the praise was over the top.
    And, I still feel that his vocals are overly pitchy.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think I mentioned before that early on I was disappointed that my hometown representation wasn't one of the best on the show, and boy have I changed my mind.

Lee improves more and more as he lets go ... and Harry apparently got him to do that. Also, Harry saying that his wife thinks Lee is cute and that Harry saw Lee as the new improved version of himself ...had to have boosted his confidence ... a lot. His interaction with Harry after his performance looked as if Lee couldn't thank Harry enough.

I saw somewhere that Chris Daughtry also commented positively about Lee.

I do hope that he makes it to the Final 2.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I love Lee! He's been one of my favorites all season long, but I really thought his performance would be better last night. I though he was phenomenal last week with that Shania Twain song and I just didn't feel like this performance matched that. He was still the second best of the night, though imo.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

When will they learn? This schtick where they ask the contestant who is "safe" to join the group he/she thinks will also be safe is not funny or entertaining.

Okay, so this time there wasn't any real pressure, but still . . . it's a gag that needs to come to an end.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I just don't see this guy NOT winning.

Last edited by Unklescott; 05-12-2010 at 02:55 AM.

+ Reply to Thread