+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172

Thread: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

Re: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

Ah, but Crystal is moving into acting which will cause her to have more name recognition. Whether that means more album sales, who knows?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    It has always been my contention that Siobhan will eventually be THE star from that season.
    tha is interesting. I liked a lot of her performances...but just wished that she stopped doing the scream in just about every performance. As far as her success. I was very surprised that she didn't pack up and go to NYC for a chance at a Broadway career....sort of strike while the iron is hot. Right now, (she appears to be staying local and doing some work with her indie band.

I never watch Body of Proof, but I saw that Crystal was going to be on tonight.
    I have to say, she's a natural at acting.
    Good for her!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought she was very good as well. Nicely understated and her tears were real when she hugged the little girl. Her motivation for that scene probably came from the time during AI when she couldn't be with her son. Well, done, Crystal...I hope there is more for you on that front.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread