+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

FORT Fan

Re: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

I can't confirm this. So don't hold me to this.

But there was a Fox Twit, that said Crystal will be okay to sing tonight.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by felix;3846758;
    I can't confirm this. So don't hold me to this.

But there was a Fox Twit, that said Crystal will be okay to sing tonight.
    Oh, Felix, I really hope this is true. She's the only girl I look forward to hearing and it'll be a miserable girls' season (to me) if she isn't on it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

It's obvious she is a producer favorite. If it was someone else that wasn't as good, I bet they would have just dropped them ot let them come back next year or something.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

FORT Fan

Let's face it. Her dropping would be a loss to the competition. Not every contestant is of equal value.

What would've happened, if they dropped Carrie in Season 4 because of the same reason?

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Crystal was awesome last night. I am so glad she managed to get well enough for the show. This season would be lost without her.

Quote Originally Posted by felix;3846865;
    Let's face it. Her dropping would be a loss to the competition. Not every contestant is of equal value.

What would've happened, if they dropped Carrie in Season 4 because of the same reason?
    Bo would have won but I get your point. I think if you have someone with scads of talent, that is the person you want to see win this thing. Not only to keep AI legit, but to have a good one succeed.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I am so glad the doctors were able to stabilize her blood sugars during her hospital stay. As you all probably are aware, too little sugar in the blood or too much sugar can lead to coma and death...a definite possible complication not to be taken lightly. I hope she is given enough time to properly space out her eating and her meds. I really like this young woman. I like her toughness and her spirit as well as her voice and song choices.

I hope she is able to stay in the competition a very long time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3847589;
    I am so glad the doctors were able to stabilize her blood sugars during her hospital stay. As you all probably are aware, too little sugar in the blood or too much sugar can lead to coma and death...a definite possible complication not to be taken lightly. I hope she is given enough time to properly space out her eating and her meds. I really like this young woman. I like her toughness and her spirit as well as her voice and song choices.

I hope she is able to stay in the competition a very long time.
    Me too!
    Ain't Love Grand!

FORT Fan

What i love about Crystal is how poised and professional she is. Singing poses no anxiety or worry to her. It's something she's been already oing all her life.

In a way, her goals have already been met. Crystal's looking for a bigger paycheck for her and her son. And based on the Performances we've seen so far, she'll definitely be on the Tour. And get a Record Deal probably in the works.

+ Reply to Thread