+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Re: Crystal Bowersox Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3845533;
    they must really like her, they made everyone else perform sick and on meds. I remember George Huff losing his voice!
    I would think it's not a cold or losing her voice, but far more serious, since it is diabetes related, and that is why they did the switch.

I agree with that, but I also think they realize that they have some very cra**y singers this season and Crystal's one of the few good ones.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Agreed. Let's hope Crystal will be well and fit to sing tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3845547;
    I agree with that, but I also think they realize that they have some very cra**y singers this season and Crystal's one of the few good ones.
    Yeah, I agree on that about Crystal as well.

FORT Fogey

Crystal may not be able to sing tonight, and there is talk of disqualifying her.

Ken Warwick appeared on Ryan's radio show this morning to talk about it. Details on Ryan's website.
    Despite an extra 24 hours to recover, it's anyone's guess as to whether American Idol finalist Crystal Bowersox will be well enough to sing in tonight's live performance show.

Crystal, 24, fell ill and had been hospitalized yesterday sending producers scrambling to figure out a solution to prevent from having to disqualify her from competition. Ryan talked to Executive Producer Ken Warwick Wednesday to clear up some of the confusion and shed some light on Crystal's condition. Watch the chat with Ken above.

I was just about to post that. Thanks, TC

I sure hope she's OK. This sounds a lot more serious than a case of the flu which befalls contestants frequently.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

I really hope she's okay. It would be such a pity if she was disqualified after coming so far.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

It would be a shame to have her be disqualified for illness when she had the potential to make it far in this competition. Would say she was at least Top Five material.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

If she does get disqualified they should at least give her a pass to Hollywood next year if she so desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3846699;
    If she does get disqualified they should at least give her a pass to Hollywood next year if she so desires.
    I was just thinking that. Something similar happened last season in So You Think You Can Dance, one of the most promising boys was only on one performance show (after the auditions), and became too ill to continue to they replaced him and he was allowed to come back the following season. Billy Bell I think his name was.

+ Reply to Thread