+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Casey James Season 9

FORT Fogey

Re: Casey James Season 9

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck;3841041;
    Let's hope this week was the last time we'll have to endure all the Kara/Casey/Cougar/Kara's Husband shtick...
    I asgrtee, it has gotten boring really fast. I am sorry that Kara has replaced Paula as the dolt of the show

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3839799;
    Thank you for posting that link. I watched on DVR and fell asleep before he performed and then my dvr deleted it...weird. Anyway, thank you!

Kara isn't the only one with a crush on Casey...I'm just sayin'......
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Agreed. Kara's acting like Paula now, and you're right - Randy's an instigator. You could tell on results night that Casey was hoping everyone would drop the Kara idolization. Her behavior will not help this guy's chances, and she's looking foolish.

I think he's pretty good now, but I thought his audition was horrible and I agreed with Simon that he was boring and had no charisma. And I was embarrassed for him when he took Randy's suggestion and actually took his shirt off, since Randy was just making a joke at Kara for asking him to unbutton it.

I think when he plays his guitar though that he shows more personality. I guess he's easy on the eyes too although his chest was too skinny for my taste and it's also hard for me to respect anyone who Kara likes. I can't believe Casey called Kara a "big star"

I don't think Casey is that HOT. I question Kara's taste.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

During his audition, I didn't think he was quite as hot as Kara did. But I couldn't take my eyes off him while he sang "Heaven." He may not be attractive to everyone, but he is to many!

That being said, I didn't think "Heaven" was nearly as good as the snippet(s) we saw of him performing during Hollywood Week. He had a more bluesy, grittier edge that I really liked a lot. I hope we see that side of him next week.

Who is John Galt?

I liked the song, like his rendition of it, and like him (and I think he is sexy - not gorgeous or handsome - but very masculine and that is sexy to me). I agree the whole Kara/Casey thang is stupid and probably very uncomfortable for this young man (and Kara's husband no doubt).

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Did she purposely 'diss' him last night to end the speculation of favoritism? Sure looked that way.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3846602;
    Did she purposely 'diss' him last night to end the speculation of favoritism? Sure looked that way.
    That was my take; though I think it was more to try and restore her own credibility rather than out of any sense of fairness to Casey.

+ Reply to Thread