+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Casey James Season 9

Re: Casey James Season 9

Many musicians have long hair, anyway. And what his private matters are, is none of my business.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3877131;
    C'mon people stop with the gay rumors. He gives off no gay vibes to my gaydar (which is pretty darn accurate). In fact, he seems very straight to me. Now, I sensed right away that Adam Lambert was gay and Louis Van Amsdel on DWTS, but this guy - no way! Maybe its the hair.
    Just wondering....how was your gaydar with Clay Aiken?
    Mine stinks, BTW, cuz Aiken had me fooled for over 5 years, simply because I believed him when he denied it.
    And I wasn't sure about Louis or Glambert, either.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I think Reality Steve is just a Jealous Guy (pun intended). He wishes he had as many women drooling over him.

I really like Casey. He's in my top three

He needs to stop grinning so much when he's singing about sad things though. I've noticed this most every week.

Last night he'd sing a line about misery and then grin. Now I love his grin, it just doesn't fit with the song and makes it appear he's not connecting with the words.

He's in my top 3 also...

Vocally, last night he was spot on and grin or no grin I could watch him all day and all night
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by french dip;3877144;
    Just wondering....how was your gaydar with Clay Aiken?
    Mine stinks, BTW, cuz Aiken had me fooled for over 5 years, simply because I believed him when he denied it.
    And I wasn't sure about Louis or Glambert, either.
    Mine was great. I suspected Clay early on and I suspected Ricky Martin. I don't know what it is, guess it was all those years as a single girl looking for love and getting blindsided a few times by guys who weren't really interested in women but were trying to fake it. It made my gaydar quite acute.

That being said, I don't care what his sexual preferences are, but I think it may affect the voting from women who find him very sexy. He is one of my favorites to win it all. I think it will be between Casey and Crystal (at least I hope so).

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I am so relieved that Casey will be on for at least another week!

I just wish more seemed to feel the same way. Hopefully he does a better job of choosing songs in the next week (or two). He really needs it. IMO, he has never had a bad performance - he just isn't picking the right songs most of the time.

I hope he took this as a major wakeup call to step up his game, and I don't mean to give us a better guitar solo next week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;3883046;
    I hope he took this as a major wakeup call to step up his game, and I don't mean to give us a better guitar solo next week.
    I agree with this. He is a great guitar player, and that will serve him well post-show, but he needs to focus on vocals. He has a great voice, but needs to step up his game. If being in the bottom two and near elimination doesn't push him, nothing will. I hope he responds to the challenge!

+ Reply to Thread