+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 2/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 2/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3831842;
    Am I seeing things? I could have sworn I saw Chris Golightys mop of hair when they were all standing their with Ryan on stage. Did anyone else see that?
    we saw that too. They showed 12 guys, Tim Urban replaced Chris Golightly. Golightly was on the stage with the other guys but Tim Urban wasn't.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

yeah Chris was definitely in the group shot. He was standing in the back row and I saw his blond curls. I was specifically looking for him because I didn't see them say "yes" to him. I wonder what happened. He's the one who was in foster care his whole life, right?

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3831851;
    He's the one who was in foster care his whole life, right?
    yes, he was. I thought his last name was so ironic.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13;3831851;
    yeah Chris was definitely in the group shot. He was standing in the back row and I saw his blond curls. I was specifically looking for him because I didn't see them say "yes" to him. I wonder what happened. He's the one who was in foster care his whole life, right?
    Yes, he is. And I'm so confused (and hoping they'll have a mysterious replacement in the girls' group!).

Okay, I had to rewind...and ten fast-forward.

Janelle-I liked her
    Tyler Grady-nah
    Lacey-I like her style
    Ashley Rodriquez-I don't remember and they didn't recap her.
    Alex Lambert-I think I remember him. he was okay.
    Joe Munez-I don't remember because the didn't recap him.
    Katie Stevens-I liked
    Crystal Browersox-Love her!
    everyone cut in between-weren't on my list
    Lilly-yay she was on my list
    every one else who made it I didn't remember except Siobahn and Jermaine who I both liked.
    the showdown between Haleigh and ?Tory?--I figured Haleigh because she's different.
    the showdown between Andrew and Mama's Boy Thaddeus--thank the singing gods Andrew was selected.
    Angela Martin-I kind of liked her and she's my second disappointment. I guess she didn't have an edge.

FORT Fogey

OK - let's talk about the pink elephant in the room. I could name any number of girls that could possibly make the final four. Lacey Brown, Katie Stevens, Crystal Bowersox, Lily Scott. Maybe even a dark horse like Siobhan Magnus or Haeley Vaughn.

Where is the guy that can go the distance? He may be in there some where, but the guys that have gotten the most exposure - Andrew Garcia, Casey James, Michael Lynche, Todrick Hall - I don't know if they can stand up to the ladies.

What do you think?

FORT Fogey

Certain people discovered that Chris was recently out of the competition. And somehow they replaced him with Tim. I don't get it! Anyway, they gave no good reason not to select Angela. Even her "low point" was higher than many of the high points the ones who made it through had. What a shame! I'm glad Lilly made it! She's fierce!

Topcat, I don't see Lacey making top 12. Siobhan is a long shot too, in my opinion. I see Casey making it far on looks. Andrew is the beast of the competition. Good luck taking him out. He's talented.
    I think the frontrunners are Didi and Andrew. The judges love showing them and they have stories that we all know because they drilled it into our heads. Ashley Rodriquez and Crystal Bowersox also have chances, I think. Michael Lynche might make it far but maybe not. I don't see Todrick making it passed top 10. I wonder about Lee. He is the generic David Cook-type. He might make it far based on that.
    Last edited by RealityLovesMe; 02-17-2010 at 10:37 PM.

I wish they put Angela through.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3831873;
    OK - let's talk about the pink elephant in the room. I could name any number of girls that could possibly make the final four. Lacey Brown, Katie Stevens, Crystal Bowersox, Lily Scott. Maybe even a dark horse like Siobhan Magnus or Haeley Vaughn.

Where is the guy that can go the distance? He may be in there some where, but the guys that have gotten the most exposure - Andrew Garcia, Casey James, Michael Lynche, Todrick Hall - I don't know if they can stand up to the ladies.

What do you think?
    Personally - I love the guys again this year. My DH like Crystal Bowersox but even though I like her voice - I am over her. She seems like she thinks she is too cool for this and even the judges alluded to that.

I really like Casey and Andrew and Tyler. But if you look at our music tastes - I usually have guy cds and my hubby usually has girls!

FORT Fogey

Chris Golightly was disqualified yesterday. He was told it is because he was once signed somewhere. According to another contestant's twitter. Poor guy. I think the real reason was his hair.

+ Reply to Thread