+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: American Idol, The FORT Interview With Trenyce

Nice job on the interview, Lobeck. I always saw Trenyce as a nice, mature young lady. She didn't talk back to the judges, and she took the harsh criticism from Simon with a smile.

Trenyce has a wonderful personality, and it's too bad people didn't see that before.

Thank you for taking your time to do the interview, and Best wishes to you Trenyce. Hope to hear your music on the radio pretty soon.

I personally have never been one for, you know, how a person looks, their size, or whatever. I just totally believe that…you know, image and talent go hand-in-hand. But it does not have to be society's definition like size 2, long hair…you know what I mean? I mean, a lot of people have that uniqueness which is what makes their image, which is what totally enhances their talent. So, even from the beginning, when everyone was like, "Oh, we don't want a size 2 to be the American Idol. We want someone that's…", I really kind of felt that was hypocritical. I mean, what about the size 2 people that can't gain weight and still have talent and do a good job at singing? So, I think it's kind of a double-edged sword.
    I love that quote. I am size 1/3 and I eat like a pig, yet don't gain weight. I'm happy to see Trenyce echo something I have been saying to my mom for awhile now.

Even with all the umm's (I am an umm person too) she came across great in the interview. Love the questions, Lobeck!

Actually, you don't gain much weight because when you're young, your matabolism digests food fairly quickly, and also when your younger you are naturally more active. When you reach a certain age, your matabolism slows down, and that's when you really gain weight.

There's something for me to look forward to, TheFlying.

Great interview, as always lobeck.

A lot of good insight into how she was feeling and how she approached it. I'm really glad she's so positive. I bet she'll be great on the tour!

*Screams*

Well i guess as you can see from my past posts im a die-hard
    Trenyce fan.... wouldnt miss the tour for the world.... im shocked to hear that Kim C. and Trenyce were pals because Caldwell appeared as kind of stuck-up.--but i still liked her. Out of all the contestants that have exited----Besides Tamyra----Trenyce was definitely one of the ones who didnt deserve the boot. I just watched her interview with the tv show Extra and it was really good that she was a strong person not to let the media get to her when they found out about the 99 shoplifting thing----i admire that alot and we need more ppl like her in the show business period--because the media and blah blah----everything else has appeared to have gone to filth.

Also, I noted that Trenyce didnt feel that she stood out in Group 1
    here in my area she STOOD OUT BIG....she shouldve been the first finalist from the group.. i was soooo hoping theyd pick her for wildcard and i was jumping from my chair when they did...i also agreed that "I Need You" wasn't her best but i could feel the emotion in the performance and thats what counts in the long run.

After watching tonights show i feel that Trenyce was the last of the "performing" idols. She has an image on stage that stood out...example: when they performed "all night long" all the others just walked out on stage----she did some dancing. So i really missed that--she just added an extra flair to the group.

I just hooooooooope that she gets ( and i know for sure she will )
    get a recording contract....and from the looks of tonight she can and will blow up to be as big or better than the eventual winner of the Show....

If by chance she reads this---TRENYCE I LOVE YOU!!!! and like someone else said here...id kick anyones behind to get your CD or Concert Tickets and autograph sessions.
    Last edited by num_1_A_I_Fan_; 05-07-2003 at 12:02 AM.

FORT Newbie
    This board is so cool because of people like you, lobeck. I really enjoy reading your recaps and interviews. As always, I read them before watching the show on Thursday nights in Singapore. What can I say? I'm a sucker for spoilers!

I was sorry to see Trenyce being voted off last week. She certainly didn't deserve it. But she left the competition on a high note. There were meanies on several boards that kept harping on her past which I felt was totally uncalled for. Everybody should given a chance to repent and move on with their lives. Trenyce should be proud of what she has achieved in AI2.

lobeck, thanks for another good job done!

thank Lobeck and Trenyce .....that was good.

I feel bad she got the boot and don't think she should have. It should have been Josh.

She'd have done well last night. I didn't like last night's show too much and I think it had a lot with Josh being there and Trenyce gone.

Her and Kim L. sounded so good together too.

I wish her the best and think she'll do very well (I hope)

I saw her on TRL too and she was very likable and cute.

She still kept her dignity regarding Simon's comments and the tomato thing was funny.

Thanks Lobeck!!!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Lobeck, I enjoyed the interview. Regarding the question about talking back to the judges, she seemed very smart and mature. These interviews, IMHO, give us a better insight to the person when they don't have a camera in their face and might be able to relax a little more. I look forward to next weeks interview.

Lobeck, with all of the praises directed towards you for your interviews, how does it feel to have your OWN fan base?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast