+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: American Idol, The FORT Interview With Trenyce

FORT Regular
    Michigan but I go to school in California
    Yeah, I agree that Carmen didn't seem very... I don't know how to put it... but Kim C. and Trenyce both seemed really nice and had great personalities... I didn't get that impression from Carmen. She seemed nice and all, it just felt different with her. Anyone else agree??

Thank you for the wonderful interview. I love that girl so much
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

FORT Newbie
    I LOVE YOU TRENYCE!

Well actually I don't know you.. but I sure love your music. I cannot wait to be first in line to buy your album

Great interview, lobeck! I'm glad you've added the "what's the first thing that comes to mind". It's quite telling.
    Who shot who in the what now?

FORT Fan
    Thank you lobeck. Your interviews are such a treat!

Thanks to Trenyce and Lobeck. Great interview...I enjoyed it!

Not a bad interview. I saw the one she did on E!? Well, I think it was E!. Anyway, she came across the same way. In fact she was pretty bubbly, warm and personable and interrupted the interviewers a time or two only because she was excited and wanted to give full answers. It definitely doesn't seem like pulling teeth to get answers like it does with others.

Interesting that she says Ruben hasn't got a lot to say. Yes, he seems that way and it's a bit of a turn off. He's "on" for performance and goes stonefaced after.

I'll miss Trenyce (overall, I liked her more than KLocke even if Trenyce was a bit more uneven in performances) and will be keeping an eye out for her CD/appearances.

I'd have liked you to have asked about the mic tapping that seems to make so many people here insane. And if she thought changing her appearance so often made it seem like she wasn't being herself but rather wearing a mask or playing a part on stage.

great interview!

wow, trenyce seems really sweet!

i'm ok with ruben being a quiet guy. takes all types. i'm a quiet type and i know i'm not a bad person. so i have a special place in my heart for the quiet and misunderstood.

Aww Trenyce seemed like such a sweetheart in the interview - I hadn't really thought of her as being that nice before! Thanks for an awesome interview to read, lobeck!
    *Lacey

The Charmin cha cha cha Freak Apple's Avatar
    Awesome lady. Great. Trenyce also seemed really really nice, like someone I'd want to be my friend or something. And who knew her and Caldwell were close? They always seemed like opposites to me with regard to voice and style and stuff.

Its a damn shame she was voted off last week, since I agree with her. Her last two performances were very VERY good. I even thought they were better than either of Ruben's and Clay's. And far better than Josh's.

Trenyce, as soon as your album drops, you KNOW my butt will be first in line to buy it. Even if I have to push a 25 year old guy twice my size out of the way. I did that once, and I have the battle scars to prove it, hehehe.
    "Earth can't POSSIBLY be round! If it is, then how come the people in China aren't falling off?" - my genius friend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast