+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: American Idol, The FORT Interview With Trenyce

Bless her.
    I'm glad to hear she gets on well with Kim C.
    I read a couple of unflattering stories about the two of them fighting all the time so it's really good to know it's not true.

Congratulations on getting so far in the competition Trenyce, you're a classy lady.
    Wishing you every success with your future career.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Fade to black
    Great interview as always lobeck. I look forward to these and your recaps every week. I'm still amazed that you were able to pull this off (getting the interviews).
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

Excellent interview, as always, Lobeck! Your own personality comes through more and more each week. And I have my "y'all" fix for the week again.

Trenyce, great interview answers! And thanks for giving us the scoop! Good luck with everything.

Kim C. actually said she, Trenyce, and Julia were like a little trio, and always hanging out with each other.

I mean, I recently went to the AI2 site, and I saw that I have a remix for "Love's Sneakin' Up On You

She's awesome. Love you Trenyce! Great interview lobeck.

Lo -- thanks so much for your interview. I really am enjoying these (and admit, it's a great coup for FORT to get the interviews! )

Thank you so much for not over-editing the responses. The "ums" and the "y'alls" add real flavor to the interview.

Great job --

Trenyce was just on TRL throwing tomatos at Simon's head LOL

...she said when he said her performance reminded him of a drag act, that really hurt her. :*(

GREAT interview Lobeck, I have been looking forward to this!
    "I like talking to a brick wall, it's the only thing in the world that never contradicts me. "

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    Great interview, Lobeck! BTW, there's nothing wrong with saying y'all!

Great interview. This was the most personality that I have seen out of Trenyce yet. She seemed really honest and thoughtful in her answers. Thanks.

FORT Regular
    Michigan but I go to school in California
    Cool interview lobeck!! I like the idea of asking the first word that comes to mind with all of the contestants. Good job!!

It occurred to me that I thought this interview was really great in bringing Trenyce out because Trenyce has not appeared warm to me before. Last week, I said that I thought the Carmen interview was not the greatest in that Carmen seemed less forthcoming/articulate -- maybe it was just that I thought Carmen was so warm on the show. A matter of expectations, I guess.

Anyway, just wanted to say that I thought the questions are great and actually gives insight into the persons and the dynamics that I have not otherwise seen. That is why I look forward to these interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast