+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 1/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: 1/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Memo to AI Producers. PLEASE stop even the flashes of the dressed up idiots....waste of time. PLEASE show more of the people who got the pass...the ones who actually deserved it. We want to hear singing and see singers......Don't need back stories. We can make up our own minds. Didn't you discover that last year when two out of the four top singers were NOT featured!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3803558;
    Yeah, he's definitely 'on' something. My husband said he sounds like bagpipes...lmao!

My husband said the EXACT same thing - he definitely sounded like he had practiced to a bagpipe version!

We also started singing Pants on the Ground when Cornelius split his pants! I don't know why they didn't play it as he was walking away!! That would have been hilarious.

I also agree that they should show everyone who makes it to Hollywood sing a little bit and show their names. They could do that and still have the bad ones as well! The pimping bothers me b/c I think it gives an unfair advantage to those who get it and it also makes me like people who they never even show again. It annoys me when I really like someone and then they tank in Hollywood and they never show any footage of it - leaving me to wonder why they didn't make it!

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3803640;
    Memo to AI Producers. PLEASE stop even the flashes of the dressed up idiots....waste of time. PLEASE show more of the people who got the pass...the ones who actually deserved it. We want to hear singing and see singers......Don't need back stories. We can make up our own minds. Didn't you discover that last year when two out of the four top singers were NOT featured!!!
    It seems like a majority of us completely agree with you but yet nothing has changed! Why TPTB, why?!?

I like the big guy who was last. Too many sob stories this year.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner;3804550 View Post
    I like the big guy who was last. Too many sob stories this year.
    I like that he sang Ray and sang it so well. I did not like the fact that we are supposed to feel sorry for him because he was a criminal in his youth.

Really Idol? Is that what's it's come down to. The desperation for a backstory that we get this? Yikes.

FORT Fogey

This is a very important question! Does anybody else think that Jermaine Purifoy looks like a more "doable" version of Bonez from I Love New York?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567