+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Katharine McPhee

Katharine McPhee

I saw her on te 10th hour of the Today show.
    She had short blond hair and I didn't even recognize her.
    She had been so beautiful, I thought, when she was on AI. The new look just makes her look like everyone else. Not sure who is advising her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Re: Katharine McPhee

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3789949;
    I saw her on te 10th hour of the Today show.
    She had short blond hair and I didn't even recognize her.
    She had been so beautiful, I thought, when she was on AI. The new look just makes her look like everyone else. Not sure who is advising her.

I agree with what you said there in the bolded section but I think the new look goes perfectly with the songs and style of the new album.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

Absolutely agree with you., I have seen her with the new hair color and style in the various mags and did see her on a talk show this week. I thought she was gorgeous with her long dark hair, but this does NOTHING for her.

She needs to go back to the dk hair for sure.

Katharine McPhee 'surprised' by how bad she was on 'Idol' - USATODAY.com

Kat McPhee is releasing her second album, Unbroken, tomorrow, and while she may be proud of that, she told The Los Angeles Times she's not so happy when she watches her old American Idol performances.

"I mean, you're not gonna have a great week every week, but honestly, I was surprised how bad some of them were. Maybe in the moment people didn't think they were bad, but looking back at how much I've grown… I could see where I was uncomfortable, where I was pushing, where it wasn't about the simple storytelling of the song, it was about trying to perform, and that really doesn't work. It's not about selling the song, it's about telling the story. I really wasn't a developed singer and didn't have much performing skills."

Now, she says, she's "grown a lot" from traveling around "and doing gigs and little radio shows around the country - all that literally taught me how to be a recording artist."

FORT Fogey

I see she has a network sitcom this fall with Christinas Applegate. Good luck to her.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I see she has a network sitcom this fall with Christinas Applegate. Good luck to her.
    Her & Christina Applegate are in two different new shows. I think hers is a hour long Glee type show named Smash, it'll air after "The Voice" next year

+ Reply to Thread