+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: AI9 Spoilers

Re: AI9 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3913210;
    Song #2 could be "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M.
    They might sing a cover as their coronation song? I guess they couldn't even be bothered to whip up something original for the winner this season.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Am I seriously being told they are going to sing "bad day"??? Oh good God!

Suddenly the coronation songs of past are appealing.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

Crystal is singing: Me and Bobby Mcgee (her choice), Black Velvet (Simon Fuller's pick), Up to the Mountain (her single).
    Lee is singing: The Boxer (his choice), Everybody Hurts (Simon fuller's pick), Beautiful Day (his single).
    via MJ

FORT Fogey

Well, yesterday Blake Lewis tweeted that he wasn't going to be performing on the AI results show; today he tweets he will be on the show. Jordin Sparks tweeted that she is on her way to rehearsals. Taylor Hicks and Elliott Yamin are having breakfast close by the Nokia. Michael Johns and Brooke White have said they will be participating. At this point it may be better to ask, who isn't going to be on stage at the Nokia - raise your hand?

Probably this is all part of the Simon Cowell Goodbye extravaganza. Even Paula has been having designers send evening gowns over for her inspection.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3914629;
    Well, yesterday Blake Lewis tweeted that he wasn't going to be performing on the AI results show; today he tweets he will be on the show. Jordin Sparks tweeted that she is on her way to rehearsals. Taylor Hicks and Elliott Yamin are having breakfast close by the Nokia. Michael Johns and Brooke White have said they will be participating. At this point it may be better to ask, who isn't going to be on stage at the Nokia - raise your hand?

Probably this is all part of the Simon Cowell Goodbye extravaganza. Even Paula has been having designers send evening gowns over for her inspection.
    Jordin Sparks, Michael Johns, Elliot Yamin? They were my favorites during their seasons! Finally something to be excited about!

FORT Fogey

Looks like the Bee Gee's made it despite that airport altercation. The band Chicago is rumored to perform. You don't think they would do something so obvious as making Lee sing with Chicago?

TV Guide channel has the Idol red carpet with Brooke White.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

The RUMORS I read were that Hall and Oates will sing with Lee and Melissa Etheridge with Crystal.

I have also heard/read:

Elliott Yamin and Taylor Hicks
    Kelly Clarkson and Fantasia.
    Janet Jackson
    Christina Aguilera
    The Pants on the Ground Guy
    Dane Cook - proving that they learned nothing from the Wanda Sykes - George Lopez episode.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Let's see if I can get these tibits in before the forums lock. From the Live MTV red carpet feed:

Kris Allen said it actually felt a little weird that Idol redid Falling Slowly without anybody mentioning that the song had been done once before.

Newly 18 year old Allison Iraheta is rocking an Alexander McQueen dress on the red carpet.

David Archuleta got to meet Alice Cooper on the red carpet. (David is a Billboard Chart nerd who knows every pop hit of the last 50 years.) He starts a book tour next week.

Jordin Sparks starts the second half of her Battlefield tour next week. Then she will appearing on Broadway in In the Heights.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 05-26-2010 at 08:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread