+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: AI9 Spoilers

Re: AI9 Spoilers

I thought the whole 2 hr. show was done very well. I think by the time tonight is over we will have seen performances from all the Top 24 & unlike ALL previous seasons, the kids should be going into the finals on somewhat level footing.

By the way...Look out for this one...Crystal Bowersox

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3831240;
    I thought the whole 2 hr. show was done very well. I think by the time tonight is over we will have seen performances from all the Top 24 & unlike ALL previous seasons, the kids should be going into the finals on somewhat level footing.
    Could it be possible that the producers actually learned something from their heavy-handedness during last year's auditions and semi-finals? That is possible, and I hope you are right.

But after being disappointed so many times in the past... Last year I actually thought they put 36 contestants into the semi-finals because they wanted us to have more choice! It turned out the opposite was true.

But the past is the past. Maybe this year they have changed. Maybe they are going to try to give everyone an equal chance. Maybe they will trust the audience to choose the best performers.

And maybe Lucy will finally let Charlie Brown kick the football.

FORT Fogey

This just in according to MJ's who got the info from Joe's Place:

According to Joe’s Place, Chris Golightly may be OUT and Tim Urban may be in. Check it all out HERE. The brain trust at Idol began putting the pages up early for the Top 24 today–Tim has a page, Chris does not.
    Sheesh! Cutting this kind of close, eh? (Canadian accent due to OD'in g on Winter Olympics.)

Ryan Seacrest just tweeted about Chris being replaced by Tim Urban.....

RyanSeacrest been determined that Chris Golightly is ineligible to continue on IDOL, contestant Tim Urban has replaced Golightly as part of the Top 24

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3831240;

By the way...Look out for this one...Crystal Bowersox
    She is my very fave so far...

Andrew Garcia a close second.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Well, the pimping theory is out the window for me with the selection of Lee Dewyze. He has as much chance of moving into the finals as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;3832169;
    Well, the pimping theory is out the window for me with the selection of Lee Dewyze. He has as much chance of moving into the finals as I do.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3810984;
    Joe's Place is feeling pretty good about the Top 24 list right now, so I think it's time to repost with current info. Basically it's the same as last week's post, except Todrick Hall replaces Ben Honeycutt and last week we had the wrong Paige - the contestant is Paige Miles.

Michael Lynche is not cut - that was just a rumor. Joe's place reported it as a rumor, but the mainstream media put that together with a St Petersburg Times story and ran with it as fact. Don't they look dumb now! They will probably blame Joe's Place; but even with the info about Michael's dad blabbing to the local paper, Joe's Place continued to insist that the disqualification was just a rumor. So far, it appears Michael is in.

Top 12 Guys
    • Aaron Kelly
    • Alexander “Alex” Lambert
    • Andrew Garcia
    • Casey James
    • Christopher “Chris” Golightly
    • Jermine Sellers
    • John Park
    • Jose (Joe) Munoz
    • Lee DeWyze
    • Michael Lynche
    • Todrick Hall
    • Tyler Grady

Top 12 Girls
    • Ashley Makailah Rodriguez
    • Crystal Bowersox
    • Haeley Vaughn
    • Janell Wheeler
    • Katelyn Epperly
    • Katie Stevens
    • Lacey Brown
    • Lillian “Lilly” Scott
    • Michelle Delamor
    • Paige Miles
    • Siobhan Magnus
    • Vered Didi Benami
    Okay...this is the list that was posted earlier in the season..can someone update to see if this list is still correct....I didnt get to watch all the hoopla last night..thanks!

FORT Fogey

Tim Urban is in the top 24. Some crazy misunderstandings lead to the disqualification of Chris Golightly. The switch was made a few days ago. Poor Chris. Looks like someone else messed up and he has to pay for it.

FORT Fogey

Just confirming that yes, that list was correct EXCEPT that, as RealityLovesMe points out, Chris Golightly was dropped on Tuesday and replaced with Tim Urban.

+ Reply to Thread