Re: AI9 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3817279;
    I feel badly for:
    Paige Miles
    Crystal Bowersox
    Jose Munoz
    Alex Lambert
    Lilly Scott

Their auditions have not yet been shown. I especially feel sorry for Paige. She has no music online. Nobody really knows anything about her. I might just vote for her week one because she deserves a chance.
    Let's see what they show tonight. If we see their auditions, then congratulations to the producers for giving us at least a decent glimpse at all the semi-finalists.

On the other hand, if we don't see them tonight then the producers are back to their old game of pushing their chosen few through the semi-finals by ladling on the exposure, while starving their unfavored "cannon fodder" contestants of air time.

FORT Fogey

I excluded the ones we are supposed to see tonight:
    Michael Lynch
    Didi Benami
    Lacey Brown
    Lee DeeWyze
    Siobhan Magnus
    Aaron Kelly

Apparently they were in the preview for tonight's show. The ones I mentioned earlier were not shown in the preview.

FORT Fogey

We did not see:
    Jose Munoz
    Alex Lambert (Well, we saw him get his ticket but he didn't sing and they didn't show his name)
    Siobhan Magnus
    Paige Miles
    Lilly Scott

And they showed Michelle Delamor during commercials but not on the actual show.

FORT Fogey

I've been to a place and I am not supposed to mention that place here... They say that Didi is a plant. I agree with them. That songs she sang tonight was "Terrified" by Kat McPhee. It was written by Kara Dioguardi and Jason Reeves. Kara and Jason have even performed the song together. Jason Reeves is someone Didi has collaborated with in the past. Last year, they wrote a song called "Pretty Fool" together. Didi is also friends with Mikal Blue. I guess he set up a performance for her in the past. Mikal Blue and Jason Reeves both worked with Kara to write Colbie Caillat's second album.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3823675;
    ... They say that Didi is a plant.
    What does that mean?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3823709;
    What does that mean?
    She has connections to people on the show and the people who run the show/judge the show have a special interest in her doing well. In this case, it could be Kara.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3824011;
    She has connections to people on the show and the people who run the show/judge the show have a special interest in her doing well. In this case, it could be Kara.
    I didn't care for her very much.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3810984;
    Joe's Place is feeling pretty good about the Top 24 list right now, so I think it's time to repost with current info. Basically it's the same as last week's post, except Todrick Hall replaces Ben Honeycutt and last week we had the wrong Paige - the contestant is Paige Miles.

Michael Lynche is not cut - that was just a rumor. Joe's place reported it as a rumor, but the mainstream media put that together with a St Petersburg Times story and ran with it as fact. Don't they look dumb now! They will probably blame Joe's Place; but even with the info about Michael's dad blabbing to the local paper, Joe's Place continued to insist that the disqualification was just a rumor. So far, it appears Michael is in.

Top 12 Guys
    • Aaron Kelly
    • Alexander “Alex” Lambert
    • Andrew Garcia
    • Casey James
    • Christopher “Chris” Golightly
    • Jermine Sellers
    • John Park
    • Jose (Joe) Munoz
    • Lee DeWyze
    • Michael Lynche
    • Todrick Hall
    • Tyler Grady

Top 12 Girls
    • Ashley Makailah Rodriguez
    • Crystal Bowersox
    • Haeley Vaughn
    • Janell Wheeler
    • Katelyn Epperly
    • Katie Stevens
    • Lacey Brown
    • Lillian “Lilly” Scott
    • Michelle Delamor
    • Paige Miles
    • Siobhan Magnus
    • Vered Didi Benami
    This is a reminder of who the rumored top 24 are. Who is left that we have we not heard at all now? Of course we've heard a lot more from some than we have others. If I'm correct, Jose Munoz and Paige Miles are the only ones who have not have their name/face or voice shown yet. Seems to me that at best, we only heard a peep from Michelle and Alex last night. We got a pretty good listen to Lee DeWyze, but they didn't show his name.

Now, what I really want to say - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me it's a mistake that Jermaine Sellers is on this list, and not Jermaine Purifoy! It must be that somebody mixed them up, just like they mixed up Paige Miles and the other Paige who was initially thought to make it. I thought Purifoy's audition was 10 times better than Sellers, and last night Purifoy was a "million-trillion" (to quote Randy) times better than Sellers.

Hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3824975;
    This is a reminder of who the rumored top 24 are. Who is left that we have we not heard at all now? Of course we've heard a lot more from some than we have others. If I'm correct, Jose Munoz and Paige Miles are the only ones who have not have their name/face or voice shown yet. Seems to me that at best, we only heard a peep from Michelle and Alex last night. We got a pretty good listen to Lee DeWyze, but they didn't show his name.

Now, what I really want to say - PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me it's a mistake that Jermaine Sellers is on this list, and not Jermaine Purifoy! It must be that somebody mixed them up, just like they mixed up Paige Miles and the other Paige who was initially thought to make it. I thought Purifoy's audition was 10 times better than Sellers, and last night Purifoy was a "million-trillion" (to quote Randy) times better than Sellers.
    This is exactly what I am hoping!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3824011;
    K. So, she worked with someone who has worked with Kara. That qualifies as a scandal? Just exactly how far removed from Freemantle/Fox/19E are these contestants required to be? If she had been a backup singer for Pink, for whom Kara has written songs, would that be a conflict of interest?

I can see where people might be upset because her edit has been that she's a waitress with a dead best friend. But come one, none of these people are merely their AI edit. That's just the story the producers have pulled from these kid's lives and decided to portray. There is tons more going on in their lives that we know nothing about (nor should we expect to).

In my opinion, when TMZ gets video of Didi handing Kara an envelope with unmarked bills, then we'll have a scandal.

+ Reply to Thread