+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: AI9 Spoilers

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Re: AI9 Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much;3811012;
    so the kid who was in foster care all those years made it..Chris. I'm not recognizing a lot of these so I am guessing they were the people that AI didn't show. Ashley was the very well dressed girl from Boston and one of the other girls was the blonde with the super curley hair whose father had recently left the family....but I forgot her name
    Go back and look at post #65 in this thread. TopCat found a photo of the top 24. A few of the names have changed, so it's not current, and each photo is a little small, but it might help remind you of a few people.

The super curly blonde is Katelyn Epperly. Tyler Grady is the 70's looking guy who broke his wrists falling out of the tree. John Park is the Asian guy who Kara kept making double-entendres about (nice bottom). Andrew Garcia is a latino whose parents were in gangs, and he's trying to keep his own kids out of gangs (I think he has kids). Jermaine Sellers is a church singer - I think he auditioned in Boston. We saw Todrick Hall last night.

FORT Fogey

thanks that was really helpful. A lot of the information jogged my memory

i wish the dude that robbed a bank with a bb gun made it : ( matt lawrence

Did the girl from Vernon Tenn make it? She said she jump's off bridges.

Hibernating

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamom12;3811579;
    Did the girl from Vernon Tenn make it? She said she jump's off bridges.
    No. Her name was Vanessa and she is not on the list.

Darn! I really liked her.
    Count your blessings!

Hibernating

I really liked her too. She seemed very genuine. I am hoping that she at least really enjoyed "riding on an aero-plane" and getting to travel across the country. I hope it was a great experience for her.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3810243;
    Chatter in the spoilerverse!

Alex Lambert
    He seems to have an obsession with Barney, the dinosaur. Some think that could be him in the Barney suit tonight.

Andrew Garcia
    Is he the second coming of Danny Gokey? Apparently, his friends have made comparisons.

Haeley Vaughn
    Is said to have defeated Angela Martin in a sing-off. I'll have to see it to believe. Angela is so good!

Jermaine Sellers
    Is rumored to be gay. Apparently it had an effect on his placement on Sunday Best. Hopefully it does not this time.

Todrick Hall
    Was in charge of running "OZ the Musical," a production that was supposed to allow kids to perform onstage with professionals like Vonzell Soloman and Diana Degarmo for a fee. Thousands of families paid that fee. According to Todrick, his producer was in charge of the budget, production costs grew, and funding for the project was canceled during rough economic times. As a result, the musical was canceled and there wasn't enough money to give the families a refund. According to Todrick, he's upset that this happened and is trying to put on another production and use the proceeds from it to pay the families back. According to the families, the whole thing was a scam. Who knows?

Now we know who Haeley Vaughn is. I thought she was alright, but not that great. Hard to believe she beat Angela in a sing-off. Not to mention that it was Angela's last chance to be on the show, and Haeley has many years in front of her. And 16 year olds almost always have vocal maturity issues. Oh, well, there must be a reason why they thought Haeley was a better choice.

FORT Fogey

I feel badly for:
    Paige Miles
    Crystal Bowersox
    Jose Munoz
    Alex Lambert
    Lilly Scott

Their auditions have not yet been shown. I especially feel sorry for Paige. She has no music online. Nobody really knows anything about her. I might just vote for her week one because she deserves a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3817279;
    I feel badly for:
    Paige Miles
    Crystal Bowersox
    Jose Munoz
    Alex Lambert
    Lilly Scott

Their auditions have not yet been shown. I especially feel sorry for Paige. She has no music online. Nobody really knows anything about her. I might just vote for her week one because she deserves a chance.
    Hopefully you spoke (or typed) too soon. I found the description for tonight’s episode:

Wednesday, Feb. 3 (9:00-10:00 PM) “The Road to Hollywood” Auditions Episode

So maybe that’s what they meant by them saving the best for last. Hopefully they’ll finally give everyone at least a fighting chance for a change. I won’t count on it, though.

NOTE THE TIME for tonight!

+ Reply to Thread