+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOX and American Idol Honor The King Of Pop

FOX and American Idol Honor The King Of Pop

FOX and American Idol Honor The King Of Pop - Show and Alumni News - American Idol
    To honor the memory and celebrate the life of one of the most iconic entertainers of our time, FOX will air an encore of the Michael Jackson-themed AMERICAN IDOL Performance Show Monday, June 29 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.

This season's Top 13 American Idol contestants had the privilege of performing music from Michael Jackson's songbook, including "The Way You Make Me Feel," "Black or White," "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)," "Remember The Time" and the seminal hit "Beat It."

Re: FOX and American Idol Honor The King Of Pop

This should be really good to watch again. It was one of my favorite episodes beside Rock week this season.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

FORT Regular

Classy of Fox to rerun it, but I believe it should be whittled down to an hour, focusing only on the performances with new wraparounds by Seacrest.

First thought: Isn't that nice?

Second thought: Oh, no! We have to watch Anoop do "Beat It" again! ARRGGH!

Third thought: Oh, no! We have to watch Megan do "Rockin' Robin" again and make that dreadful "Caw Caw!" sound at the end. Double ARRGGH!

Actually, I think it will be interesting to watch that episode again with the hindsight of knowing how the competition turned out. Back when this episode first aired, Kris was sort of a nonentity to me -- I hadn't really noticed him yet.

It will be great to see Alexis Grace perform again -- I still can't figure out why she was eliminated so early.

For me, seeing Adam do "Black or White" again will be the highlight of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3530502;
    First thought: Isn't that nice?

Second thought: Oh, no! We have to watch Anoop do "Beat It" again! ARRGGH!

Third thought: Oh, no! We have to watch Megan do "Rockin' Robin" again and make that dreadful "Caw Caw!" sound at the end. Double ARRGGH!

Actually, I think it will be interesting to watch that episode again with the hindsight of knowing how the competition turned out. Back when this episode first aired, Kris was sort of a nonentity to me -- I hadn't really noticed him yet.

It will be great to see Alexis Grace perform again -- I still can't figure out why she was eliminated so early.

For me, seeing Adam do "Black or White" again will be the highlight of the show.
    Not a good night for most of them except for Adam and to a lesser degree Alexis and Allison. The others were just filler.

I hope they air the whole thing as it was originally broadcast with judges' commentary and all.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Sorry but I am watching The Bachelorette instead.

Quote Originally Posted by iam1039;3529299;
    Classy of Fox to rerun it
    Classy?

More like "exploitative".

Doesn't mean it can't be enjoyable, it likely will be, but I think we need to acknowledge that their motives are probably selfish. They want ratings.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I'm watching this again. Kind of interesting to look back.

Count me as watching again. TV is mostly crap this summer and I enjoyed this week of the show.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Oy, Gokey. I was hoping they'd cut him out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast