+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FOX and American Idol Honor The King Of Pop

Re: FOX and American Idol Honor The King Of Pop

Ms Froggy, I started watching late and my TIVO was running. So I will skipping thru the sucky acts!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Skip Sarver too, he sucked big time.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3533314;
    Skip Sarver too, he sucked big time.
    I agree. Also, I thought Lil was surprisingly good. I guess that was back when she was still doing well.

I think the first few episodes the staying alive instint hadn't kicked in for most of them and they sang more naturally. I was busy doing something and didn't get to skip Danny. I thought he picked a song that played more to his vocal strengths. And yeah, it will take a horde of zombies to keep me from fast forwarding thru Sarver! LOL
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Crap, I am caught up. I have to suffer thru Jasmine with the rest of you!

It's interesting to see how some contestants were so massively overpraised without any reason.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Was Randy listening to a different version that I was? I am not musical at all and noticed several notes that were missed.

MsFroggy, it is very interesting to see the comments. And Kara's two or three of you might end up on the radio was pretty spot on as well.

It will be interesting to watch Kris and Allison (up next after the break), knowing how high they ended up finishing -- and how low the expectations were for those two at the time this show first aired (March 10).

They know that realistically there are only two or three at most who would be picked up. Interesting that their big F2 bet, Gokey, doesn't even have a recording contract yet. Although I'm not surprised by that at all.

I remember this was the episode where I fell for Allison. I think next episode was where Kris started registering for me. But mostly because of interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast