+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Red Carpet

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: The Red Carpet

Oh wow! This is all kinds of exciting! The polls are pretty close, the stars are just about even and I'm biting my nails!

I really don't have a preference as I have in the past. Both guys are awesome and will bring something to the Idol title.

Gotta run. Thanks so much Razor for the updates! Off to watch the show.

May the best man win! It's gonna be close, I think. Not like the blow out we had last year!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Re: The Red Carpet

Just a few tidbits from the TV Guide channel. I'd post them in the Finale thread but even I won't read over 100 pages!

Bikini Girl did not know that Kara was going to come out. The crowd screamed NOOOOOO when Ryan offered BK Girl the chance to sing...

Allison's ear mike did not work during their duet. So Cyndi took hers out so they both would be flying blind. Allison was having trouble breathing before they went out and Cyndi showed her a trick she uses of blowing into a balloon before going on stage for nerves. Apparently the problem is not breathing out properly and the balloon regulates it. And Allison does a way cool impersonation of Cyndi, but I don't think she realizes she is doing it. When she would talk about things Cyndi said to her she was speaking in a Cyndi voice.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123