+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051

Thread: 5/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

FORT Fanatic

Re: 5/19 Show Discussion **spoilers**

Well John Mayer's Waiting for the World To Change has a light hearted feel to it too. Kris though I think shouldn't be smiling for the lyrics. He needs to learn not to do that.... So I don't know...?

As for range, I disagree that range determines what singers I like. I think that's frankly ridiculous. There are other things like tone, control, and style which also determine what singers a person likes. Music is a very subjective thing....

In Adam's case, I think he has amazing vocal range, but I'm not in love with his style of singing. And YES, that affects whether I'll listen or buy his freaking music.

Some of the best artist's of all time haven't had the best singing voices. Bob Sager not exactly the best singer, but wow Have a Little Faith in Me, We Got Tonight.

Music is more about what moves people, than vocal range. It's the whole point of art.

And I think that Adam is an AMAZING talent.

I've never seen two finalists bomb so badly with an AI winners song. The producers must be loving this, because it's become a mini controversy.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam;3460387;
    I've never seen two finalists bomb so badly with an AI winners song. The producers must be loving this, because it's become a mini controversy.
    It should lead to them pulling the song as the first single. I just can't imagine radio playing it.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3460397;
    It should lead to them pulling the song as the first single. I just can't imagine radio playing it.
    They should. IF Adam wins they should release Change, if Kris wins, they should do Falling Slowly. Really Kris should see if he can get permission to put Falling Slowly on his album anyways.

+ Reply to Thread