+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summer Tour

Summer Tour

So who's going to the tour this summer?

I am! I got my tickets for the August 25 show in Columbus...7th row from the stage on the floor. I'm super excited!
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fogey

Re: Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3442074;
    So who's going to the tour this summer?
    Aug 4 - Verizon Center Washington DC - Just have to get my dinner reservations at Tony Cheng's and I'm all set!

I am going to the July 17 show in Ontario, California. So happy to to have to drive into LA to see the concerts anymore
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

PA: Reading and Wilkes-Barre.
    NJ: AC.

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3442177;
    I am going to the July 17 show in Ontario, California. So happy to to have to drive into LA to see the concerts anymore
    I too am going to this arena. Bought 2 sets of tickets (one yesterday from presales) and got Section 116. Bought other set today and got Floor4 row 6. Today was way better!!!!

Hoping to sell other set to friends which shouldn't be a problem....

Quote Originally Posted by I<3JAY;3442257;
    I too am going to this arena. Bought 2 sets of tickets (one yesterday from presales) and got Section 116. Bought other set today and got Floor4 row 6. Today was way better!!!!

Hoping to sell other set to friends which shouldn't be a problem....
    I hate floor seats at AI concerts as normally there are so many signs and you have to stand for most of the concert to be able to see around them. The only way I would get them would be if they were the very first row.

I am glad you are happy with them though
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

I'm going on Thursday July 23rd to the concert in Dallas. I got great tickets for me and my daughter and granddaughter.

My granddaughter, who'll be three in June, started asking to go to the concert about a month ago. She's a big music fan, but this is her first "grown-up" concert. She's seen the Wiggles and the Doodlebops, and she's going to see No Doubt with her parents and little sister at an outdoor festival at the end of May.

She often calls while Idol is on to discuss her favorites. Yesterday while she was here we went to the AI site and watched videos of the performances. She calls Adam "the King" and Allison "the Princess" and her favorite video is of the two of them together singing Slow Ride. She watched it half a dozen times. When I accidentally clicked on Danny Gokey's performance she immediately said "Nooooo, I no like that!!!" It was too funny. She's so opinionated even at her age.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll have fun. She has her little earplugs in case the music is too loud. I'm sure the No Doubt will be, but AI is pretty family oriented and it's never been that loud to me, and I've gone every year.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3442741;
    I hate floor seats at AI concerts as normally there are so many signs and you have to stand for most of the concert to be able to see around them. The only way I would get them would be if they were the very first row.

I am glad you are happy with them though
    Ah JLuvs you burst my bubble. Ha ha just kidding. I know what you mean though, I had row 16 floor seats at Staples one season and I was not happy - too many people standing. But I'm going to be positive and think wow row 6 I'm lucky....

Third row at the ATL concert. Yee-Ha.......................

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

How on earth did you people get 1st 10 rows????
    Going on Aug 1 in Charlotte, NC... even in the 1st minute of presale I can never get anywhere close to the stage.
    Congrats to you guys - enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast