+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Summer Tour

Re: Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by ladybugbaby;3598663;
    how long does the concert last? i am going to the charlotte show aug. 1st and we want to make plans after to go to a swanky restaurant that we will need to make reservations for. i would like to have an idea what time to make the reservations for? thanks
    ladybugbaby
    The concert started about 7:10pm and finished around 10:15/of 10:30ish. The ending time is a little more of a guesstimate as I didn't really look at my watch until I had claimed a spot near the buses. I hope that helps.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I am off to Memphis so that Adam and Matt can meet me!

Hopefully I will get to meet the Idols and I can post pictures when I get back!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I saw the American Idol tour in Tacoma (Seattle) WA. on July 7, 2009 I sat in the section to the right of the stage and had good close up views. Adam was INCREDIBLE! Adam Lambert alone was worth the price of the tickets.

I kept my ear plugs in for most of the show taking them out for Adam Lambert so I could actually hear the nuance in his phrasing. I think ear plugs are important because the pitch and decible level of the younger fans can make you quite deaf.

Enjoy your concerts, I will attend again once or twice in the Midwest. Adam is that good. The others have talents that are shown to their best ability and I mean that in the nicest way. Adam however is in an altogether different catagory and he soars. I felt priviledged to be there in Tacoma to witness his performance.

Have fun and remember those ear plugs if you want to actually hear Adam Lambert and your other favorite Idols. .

Candybar

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3614065;

I am so jealous!! Enjoy and take a lot of pictures
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Lindsay Cardinale tweeted that she & Carrie were getting on a bus to head to Memphis for the show & sure enough Anoop & Gokey confirmed that Carrie was backstage with them. Gokey even put up a photo of him & Carrie together.

I have put all my videos up on my youtube account for those who wish to see them just search for joelle96.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

Those are the two I'm most interested in, and now I'm officially jealous.

I'm dying to hear what you thought of their performances!

ok the hip swiveling adam was amazing last night. the roar of the crowd for him was clearly saying he was the true winner. i loved his set. i thought that slow ride and a whole lotta love were the two best songs of the night. kris was his normal low key self in his plaid shirt and blue jeans. i liked his heartless and ain't no sunshine. i was very surprised how much better anoop and scott sounded in person than they were on the show. anoop is from charlotte so the crowd got big for him too. he was very gracious. the ones i liked the least were michael sarver and danny. meghan sounds so amy winehouse like. but then i like the way amy winehouse sounds. we had three unruly drunk people behind us who talked loudly through the whole thing and spilled their beer on the floor which ran on the girl's stuff beside me. ruined her book she bought and the picture. they were complete a#@*&'s. i let them know when they came back after another beer run that they had ruined her stuff. they were idiots and oblivious to it all.
    ladybugbaby
    life is too short to be unhappy

I saw them in San Jose and had a great time. Adam was amazing, for anyone who is a fan of his you have to see him live! There are no words to describe just how good he is. Scott was so much better that he was on the show and I also really enjoyed Michael S. It wasn't that he was really good but he at least played to the crowd. I was dissapointed in Danny and Matt, I thought they were better on the show. Kris was Kris, IMO nothing special at all, quite boring and he looked real uncomfortable playing to a large crowd.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Fogey

I see from Twitter the Idols are tooling around DC. Can't wait to see them tonight!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast