+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who are you all voting for next week? Kris, Adam or Danny?

Re: Who are you all voting for next week? Kris, Adam or Danny?

I have been voting exclusively for Allison. I knew she would never win, but I wanted to keep her around as long as possible. I ALWAYS wanted an ADAM win, so now my votes will go to him. I have a Florida cell phone, so I can vote for him during EST. I live in California, so then I can vote again on my home phone.

Adam is the most insanely talented contestant this show has EVER seen, or is likely to ever see again. It would be wrong, wrong, wrong if he did not win. Danny or Kris can either one leave. Won't matter to me one way or the other.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;3440117;
    I agree! (And by the way, your avatar is about the purdiest picture I've ever seen of Adam!)
    All pictures of Adam are the prettiest pictures ever, but thank you!

Also, to those thinking about voting for both Kris and Adam because they want both in the finale.. I'd advise against it.

Think of it this way. You're voting for two people, while the Danny fans, wherever they are all hiding, are voting for Danny and only Danny. Splitting your votes is just going to get Adam and Kris in danger. I think at this point, it's time to vote for your favorite and favorite only.

And by your favorite, I mean Adam. Because he is a beacon of hope to us all.
    You've been Philiminated.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3440150;
    Adam is the most insanely talented contestant this show has EVER seen, or is likely to ever see again. It would be wrong, wrong, wrong if he did not win. Danny or Kris can either one leave. Won't matter to me one way or the other.
    I TOTALLY agree! And I started out not liking him, all the while admitting that he is very talented. But he won me over week by week. I was a big fan of Clay's voice back in the day. but Adam just completely blows him away talent-wise! Clay who?

I was an Adam/Allison voter, but started voting Adam-only this week.

Danny (and Danny only)

I voted mostly for Adam in the past, with some votes going to Kris.....but now it's ALL ADAM ALL THE TIME!

FORT Fogey

I vote only for Kris.

Adam is the best performer, and if that is what being the American Idol means then he is your guy. But a couple of weeks ago I noticed that the of all the songs I have downloaded from this season, it was the Kris's tracks that I was playing over and over. For me, Kris is the best musician and the most interesting musical artist. His arrangements are subtlety layered in parts and stripped down to the bare minimum in others. I like the things that he discovers and brings out even in familiar material.

Subtlety is not in Adam's vocabulary. Which is fine and makes him who he is and the creative and powerful personality he brings to the stage. But while that's great on the stage, it doesn't hold up as well in repeated listening.

So, I guess what I'm saying is that for me, I am looking for a recording artist that I will listen to for years to come. And that leads me to Kris.

PS: I also like that fact that Kris got no pre-season pimping from the producers, and despite that fact has risen to the top three. To paraphrase John Houseman in the old Smith Barney (remember them?) ads - "He did it the old fashioned way. He EARNED it!"
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 05-07-2009 at 10:31 PM.

I'm glad you're voting for Kris, TCDC. I like him, too! I just wish that everyone would vote for Adam & Kris so that they'd be in the Finals. That would be an awesome show. They're both so incredibly talented in very different ways. Danny, on the other hand, is a wannabe - IMHO. Would love to see Adam & Kris in the Finals!!!!

Exclusively Adam, since this past week. Before that, I was throwing some votes Kris's way.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fogey

It'll be Kris for me all the way. I agree with TopCatDC. Adam blows me away, and I think having a Kris/Adam finale will be a worthy match-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooled Again;3440150;
    I have been voting exclusively for Allison. I knew she would never win, but I wanted to keep her around as long as possible. I ALWAYS wanted an ADAM win, so now my votes will go to him. I have a Florida cell phone, so I can vote for him during EST. I live in California, so then I can vote again on my home phone.

Saying that Adam is the best contestant that A.I. is debatable IMO. Although I admit that Adam is unique (not in a way I like) he is not the best contestant the show has ever seen. I still think that David Cook is. No matter what Adam does with a song to make it different or his own, it will never come close to what David Cook did last season.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

+ Reply to Thread